Need help with roommates

cutie_pie

cutie_pie

Geschsmacksverirrung
I need some advice…

Hello everybody, I’m a 22M who lives with 2 other guys (21, 20) and a girl (19). When school started up, I established some clear rules such as no playing the drums or guitars after 10pm (which they agreed to) and to quiet down around then as I am in an intense software engineering boot camp that demands roughly 60 hours a week of work in-person and at home. I play instruments as well and make music but there is a time and place to do it and it isn’t at midnight on a weeknight. Originally, one of the roommates (21m) agreed to move his drums into our detached garage in the backyard but decided that he didn’t want to do that after all. They are now directly outside of my room. I’ve asked him to move them and he insists that they stay right where they are. He is ok about not playing them when I am home but still disregards the rules that we all agreed to. We live right next to a university that they attend and every single day, the same kids show up, drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes inside, and scream into the ungodly hours of the night. There are random people in and out all of the time. On Tuesday morning, I woke up to 4 random dudes passed out in my living room. It feels like a sanctuary for students that don’t want to live in the dorms. They also hang out on the porch (which is right outside of my room) and yell and scream so much (especially the 19 year old girl).

We will call the girl Susan for this part. Susan is the loudest and most obnoxious human being that I have ever interacted with and says that she gets sad when her friends are not there. So, they always are. Her friends come over and trash the place every night and I am the one who has to clean up after her. I don’t even cook anymore because the sink is always full of dirty dishes. I’m not an introvert but I am busy so typically, I am in my room writing code until I go to bed. I’ve tried to work with them but I can’t anymore. I am losing a lot of sleep, productivity, and sanity because my roommates blatantly disrespect the ground rules and I had it last wednesday and snapped. Probably 50 people were over in my tiny house having a concert (which thankfully somebody called the cops on) that resulted in them getting a disturbing the peace citation and a court date. Even after this, they are so loud and disrespectful that I am considering moving out. I’m drained and feel powerless. Reason doesn’t work with them and when I have to show them that I’m visibly upset, they say that I am being mean. Long story short, I feel like I am being disrespected and the guy (21) and girl (19) are making my life significantly harder than it needs to be just because they need to have people over all of the time. (20 y/o guy is chill and hates it too so he just spends the nights at his girlfriends. Thank you for reading my rant lol.