Need help with TRT

Hexmask

Hexmask

Iron
I was doing a test cycle before but had hopped on with the intent to do TRT. Ive now been coming off because I could just never find a solution for water retention. I had perma nasolabiol folds. Diuretics daily aren't safe. I DONT GET IT AND I FEEL LIKE SHIT AS A NATTY WTF. What the actual fuck do I do? I cant use an ACE inhibitor because I never had BP issues. Estrogen was never an issue. @Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
I was doing a test cycle before but had hopped on with the intent to do TRT. Ive now been coming off because I could just never find a solution for water retention. I had perma nasolabiol folds. Diuretics daily aren't safe. I DONT GET IT AND I FEEL LIKE SHIT AS A NATTY WTF. What the actual fuck do I do? I cant use an ACE inhibitor because I never had BP issues. Estrogen was never an issue. @Clavicular
3:2 ratio mast:test

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Carnivore + semen retention

Carnivore + semen retention
Mirin. I’m working on semen retention I abstained from PMO for a long time when I was smashing chicks but recently fell back into the loop. Also trying to involve more carnivore and eat primarily animal based.

How old are you? Blasting gear but not planning for mitigating sides or when you need to come off? Gotta be younger than 20.

How old are you? Blasting gear but not planning for mitigating sides or when you need to come off? Gotta be younger than 20.
20. I didn’t really blast I did 500 for a few weeks then dropped to 200mg a week. I did plan to mitigate sides. I also wasn’t planning on coming off lmao. This worlds food is dogshit everything has endocrine disrupters I had taken the TRT pill awhile ago.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
20. I didn’t really blast I did 500 for a few weeks then dropped to 200mg a week. I did plan to mitigate sides. I also wasn’t planning on coming off lmao. This worlds food is dogshit everything has endocrine disrupters I had taken the TRT pill awhile ago.
Jesus Christ the balls of the future men are non existent. Plastics really are the lead of our generation. Estrogen is high amongst the new gen. It’s crazy.

Jesus Christ the balls of the future men are non existent. Plastics really are the lead of our generation. Estrogen is high amongst the new gen. It’s crazy.
Yeah I know. So either be sad that your balls get slightly smaller which women don’t even notice, or live a sheep life and feel like shit.

Yeah I know. So either be sad that your balls get slightly smaller which women don’t even notice, or live a sheep life and feel like shit.
Idk man I’m 26 haven’t touched gear. Def thought about it. But it’s just something I can’t see doing until mid 30s.

Idk man I’m 26 haven’t touched gear. Def thought about it. But it’s just something I can’t see doing until mid 30s.
You’ll be declining soon enough anyways. Any man that allows themselves to decline and be a trash level I pity them

You’ll be declining soon enough anyways. Any man that allows themselves to decline and be a trash level I pity them
Prime isn’t over yet boyo many males have their prime well into their 40s. I have the knowledge but won’t screw myself up yet. I want sons. Test can ruin sperm quality and I want sons more than daughters so until then I’ll wait.

Prime isn’t over yet boyo many males have their prime well into their 40s. I have the knowledge but won’t screw myself up yet. I want sons. Test can ruin sperm quality and I want sons more than daughters so until then I’ll wait.
Never have seen many men have their prime in their 40s besides how much money they make, and if we talk in the context of physique it’s cause they are on TRT LOL. Also easy, pin HCG when you wanna have kids. There’s such a common misconception that you can’t just do that. You don’t need to permablast HCG.

Never have seen many men have their prime in their 40s besides how much money they make, and if we talk in the context of physique it’s cause they are on TRT LOL. Also easy, pin HCG when you wanna have kids. There’s such a common misconception that you can’t just do that. You don’t need to permablast HCG.
My test was measured above 700ng/dl. I don’t qualify for trt unless I shut myself by risking taking gear which provides no worth to me since I happy with my natural progress.

My test was measured above 700ng/dl. I don’t qualify for trt unless I shut myself by risking taking gear which provides no worth to me since I happy with my natural progress.
Oh well if it’s that good don’t worry about it. Plus I can tell you don’t actually wanna run gear. All im saying is be on the lookout and I am too.

Oh well if it’s that good don’t worry about it. Plus I can tell you don’t actually wanna run gear. All im saying is be on the lookout and I am too.
Until I have kids that’s when I’ll experiment with chems. I don’t mind using peptides or “nootropics” as long as I can get the benefits w/ minimal dosing or safe way without needing to hop on other stuff to prevent sides than I’m down. I just fucking hate needles and literally get anxious if being poked. I hate even giving blood. My doc ordered a test panel that’s been in the lab queue for 5 months. I haven’t gone because I fucking hate needles lol.