Need help with understanding woman

italianmixedcurry

italianmixedcurry

second ascension soon
Im in class, asking the guy next to me to send me some work which he didn't have, mtb infront of me turns back, writes her number in my notebook and tells me that she'll send it to me. I text her AT 3 PM, hi can you send over the work?

SHE RESPONDS AT 10 PM, DOESNT EVEN TEXT ANYTHING AND JUST SENDS THE WORK

LIKE SHE COULDVE SAID HI OR SOMETHING WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT

What the fuck
brutal subhuman moment how do I recover from this

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Gonthar, twojei and 4 others
She doesn't give a fuck about "the work". She arranged a booty call and you blew it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, Gonthar, ey88 and 1 other person
subhuman, chad would have said “hey this is _____ (your name), could you please send the nudes” and then say “work* haha sorry autocorrect”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, deadstock, bloomercel and 3 others
cause she doesn't care about you she just wanted to send you the work and you misinterpreted it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, ey88 and twojei
Im in class, asking the guy next to me to send me some work which he didn't have, mtb infront of me turns back, writes her number in my notebook and tells me that she'll send it to me. I text her AT 3 PM, hi can you send over the work?

What the fuck
brutal subhuman moment how do I recover from this
SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU. ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON. ALWAYS EXPECT SHIT FROM FOIDS. RECEIVE THIS ADVICE AND YOU WILL NOT SUFFER, ELSE YOU'RE DESTINED TO SUFFER.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
cause she doesn't care about you she just wanted to send you the work and you misinterpreted it
probably this yeah

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Rea

What the fuck
brutal subhuman moment how do I recover from this.
don't fixate on these things, if you start considering these things as positive signs too, you will stress yourself out unnecessarily.

• +1
Reactions: italianmixedcurry
don't fixate on these things, if you start considering these things as positive signs too, you will stress yourself out unnecessarily.
how do I stop caring about these things

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
how do I stop caring about these things
Unless they are more explicit signals, it is not worth thinking too much about it. Still, it wasn't a bad experience in some ways.

• +1
Unless they are more explicit signals, it is not worth thinking too much about it. Still, it wasn't a bad experience in some ways.
I think there's something wrong with me mentally, I'm not even into her but still I'm craving for her attention

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I think there's something wrong with me mentally, I'm not even into her but still I'm craving for her attention
It is the scarcity of possibilities that leads to this, in some cases a constant need for validation.

• +1