NEED HELP WITH WISDOM TEETH

gymcopecel

gymcopecel

Iron
Top left wisdom teeth almost fully out
Top right wisdom teeth nowhere to be seen
Bottom right wisdom teeth almost fully out
Bottom left wisdom teeth halfway covered

Has anyone had success with getting wisdom teeth in after 18 years old, even with surgery?

I dont wanna lose any teeth and want to grow the last wisdom teeth fully so I dont fuck up my whole face later in life.

This is hella serious and I am desperate to fix this. I have seen people promote SFOT which I cant find in my country and even then idk if it really works but is there any hope for me to save my last teeth?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Just get tooth implants if you have to pull them

Just get tooth implants if you have to pull them
in order to get tooth implants you must have enough bone for that and if I did have enough bone for my wisdom teeth to grow, they would have grown

in order to get tooth implants you must have enough bone for that and if I did have enough bone for my wisdom teeth to grow, they would have grown
are u mad at me? i was just trying to help😕

are u mad at me? i was just trying to help😕
now that I read what I wrote I get why you think that im mad but Im not

just really desperate to fix this shit cause I dont have 20k in my pocket for surgeries and I dont have time to waste since I am turning 19 early 2025

• Hmm...
Reactions: castizo
Its not enough bone its just palatal space, if your palate developed properly thered be room

implants only option ?
I mean they could grow in whenever but you could get an x ray and see if youre missing a tooth and if thats the case u need an implant

I mean they could grow in whenever but you could get an x ray and see if youre missing a tooth and if thats the case u need an implant
They havent grown in 1+ year :/

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
Mine didn’t come in until 19-20

Mine didn’t come in until 19-20
the problem is mine started growing at mid 16 if I remember correctly and I havent seen them grow since early/mid 17s , im in my mid 18s now

• +1
Reactions: ZyGone