need help

T

theus9881

Iron
Got a problem since 2022

To start off I have 3 issues that could be contributing to my situation: bruxism, a possible environmental allergy, and a deviated septum.
Every morning I wake up with a swollen face, although swelling can be normal when waking up, in my case it persists throughout the day and every day, which is really annoying. Also, at the same time, i feel pressure on my face (especially the nose).
The affected areas are the nose (the tip, which looks like a ball), mouth, cheeks, eyes, and even the ears (rare occasions). This makes it dificult for me to do any activitie or have a normal life, due to discomfort and pain, and also, looking in the mirror makes me depressed and upset.

I had numerous medical tests that have ruled out both benign and malignant conditions, in the end the doctors concluded that I was a healthy guy with nothing serious to worry about, and they told me to go to a mental health center, implying that I am making it all up.

What I have is real and I just want to feel good, look good and do my thing. Need advices or opinions about this, i'm willing to do whatever it takes.

Got a problem since 2022

To start off I have 3 issues that could be contributing to my situation: bruxism, a possible environmental allergy, and a deviated septum.
Every morning I wake up with a swollen face, although swelling can be normal when waking up, in my case it persists throughout the day and every day, which is really annoying. Also, at the same time, i feel pressure on my face (especially the nose).
The affected areas are the nose (the tip, which looks like a ball), mouth, cheeks, eyes, and even the ears (rare occasions). This makes it dificult for me to do any activitie or have a normal life, due to discomfort and pain, and also, looking in the mirror makes me depressed and upset.

I had numerous medical tests that have ruled out both benign and malignant conditions, in the end the doctors concluded that I was a healthy guy with nothing serious to worry about, and they told me to go to a mental health center, implying that I am making it all up.

What I have is real and I just want to feel good, look good and do my thing. Need advices or opinions about this, i'm willing to do whatever it takes.
heart magnesium helps cld try that

• +1
Reactions: theus9881