Need high IQ advice asap

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
As some of you know I left the country where I met this girl that basically fit 96 out of my 100 preference list in a girl. She looks exactly like the girl of my dreams. Long blond hair, blue eyes, nice white skin and 5'6-5'7. Her personality and respect for me is borderline off the charts. She told me that she liked how I looked physically and that she wants to watch a movie with me. Always initiates texting and calling and asks how I'm doing and if I'm busy. Long story short after a month investigation I decided that she's basically the girl of my dreams. No red flags so far.

Now I'm stuck abroad with some problems that I won't get into, but I can't go back to meet her again and spend time with her at this moment, and I have no idea when I will be able to.

I asked her how long she can wait and she said she will wait even an eternity if she had to, but that's probably not the entire truth.

I'm thinking that I should tell her to wait for me for 30 days and that if I don't come back then she can do whatever she wants. This is for 2 reasons. 1 I don't want to come back all excited a couple months later and find a dick in her mouth and 2 I don't think that it would be fair to her to make her wait if she has the capacity.

What should I do?

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: 6’1cel and Deleted member 13754
Bro are you in trouble with the law or some shit jfl, just go home as soon as you can as she sounds loyal enough to wait a few months at least.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, AlwaysHaveQuestions and .*my*.
Bro are you in trouble with the law or some shit jfl, just go home as soon as you can as she sounds loyal enough to wait a few months at least.
yes things of that sort but less serious. I will see what I can do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 13754
@LondonVillie
@Chadeep

bad boy halo
I told her to send a nude and she didn't block me. I also mentioned that I had other girls but she's number 1 on the list, the rest are just in case. Her level of interest is high since she put up with that and kept calling after that.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Why do u need high iq advice, ur jewish

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
nigga dont say it like that "wait 30 days then do whatever you want" sounds autistic
she is clearly into you and if she's a decent woman she isnt gonna go with another guy. Text her regularly, call her, show her that youre interested in her as a person without actually being there for her looks. If she knows you care for her she is gonna wait for you and even be excited for when you come back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo, Deleted member 13754 and .*my*.
Why do u need high iq advice, ur jewish
arrogance can screw up any high iq, so I need high IQ people who can point what I'm doing wrong or what I should do differently

nigga dont say it like that "wait 30 days then do whatever you want" sounds autistic
she is clearly into you and if she's a decent woman she isnt gonna go with another guy. Text her regularly, call her, show her that youre interested in her as a person without actually being there for her looks. If she knows you care for her she is gonna wait for you and even be excited for when you come back.
what if it took 6 months?

• JFL
Why don't you bring her to your own country?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and .*my*.
what if it took 6 months?
pray that she doesnt lose interest and do your best to make sure that she doesnt. Dont leave her hanging while youre away. Its not looking promising for you though, she could very well just move on. But she could be looking at this inconvenience the same way you are. She could think "he is probably gonna lose interest in me while he's away" so let her know that this is not the case.

• Woah
Redpill guru Iwanttolooksmax writing Disney romance

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 13787
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 13787 and .*my*.
just because of age? you just told me that she was gonna wait
i didnt know she was 16, im literally also 16, i know the girls around me wouldnt wait for a guy like you, they have plenty of orbiters already.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and .*my*.
you mean talk about what? that she doesn't have to wait?
No you fucking retard ask her if she wants to fuck around or what if she likes another guy or something.

• +1
As some of you know I left the country where I met this girl that basically fit 96 out of my 100 preference list in a girl. She looks exactly like the girl of my dreams. Long blond hair, blue eyes, nice white skin and 5'6-5'7. Her personality and respect for me is borderline off the charts. She told me that she liked how I looked physically and that she wants to watch a movie with me. Always initiates texting and calling and asks how I'm doing and if I'm busy. Long story short after a month investigation I decided that she's basically the girl of my dreams. No red flags so far.

Now I'm stuck abroad with some problems that I won't get into, but I can't go back to meet her again and spend time with her at this moment, and I have no idea when I will be able to.

I asked her how long she can wait and she said she will wait even an eternity if she had to, but that's probably not the entire truth.

I'm thinking that I should tell her to wait for me for 30 days and that if I don't come back then she can do whatever she wants. This is for 2 reasons. 1 I don't want to come back all excited a couple months later and find a dick in her mouth and 2 I don't think that it would be fair to her to make her wait if she has the capacity.

What should I do?
what is she waiting for you at

she should be your top priority

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, .*my*. and WadlowMaxxing
No you fucking retard ask her if she wants to fuck around or what if she likes another guy or something.
Dude did you read? I literally wrote that she said that she will wait for me forever. What do you think waiting means? That means not fucking anybody else.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep

What should I do?
Tell her you'll kill her entire family and let her live if she so much as says "hi" to another man before you get back. The dark triad effect will haver wetter than October in anticipation of your return.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and .*my*.
what is she waiting for you at

she should be your top priority
and she is, but my situation is complicated and I can't go back right now

Last edited:
Dude did you read? I literally wrote that she said that she will wait for me forever. What do you think waiting means? That means not fucking anybody else.
She might also wait for you meanwhile taking 100 other dicks lol. Haven't you seen how Soldiers get cucked.

• +1
She might also wait for you meanwhile taking 100 other dicks lol. Haven't you seen how Soldiers get cucked.
right that's why I asked if I should tell her that after a certain amount of days or weeks that she can do what she wants. A hoe would probably say ok

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Waiting is not a big deal, just let her wait.

• Woah
who did you kill bro