(Need high IQ Help) My eye area looks much more aesthetic when I have a black eye

Looksmax305

Looksmax305

6”2 maxer
I get male model teir eyes when I have a black eye, is it because I’m getting Moreno under eye support due to the swelling, can under eye fillers accomplish this, I need a high iq poster to sort thru this low iq mess

Need high IQ, Help

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 2205
Giphy

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 2810
Just keep getting black eyes and wear concealer to hide the color. NEXT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, loromate, IWantToMax and 3 others
I need someone to tell me how I can maintain my morning eyes throughout the day

Just keep getting black eyes and wear concealer to hide the color. NEXT
I think the dark under eyes is so overly stated on impact on looks but that’s another topic

swelling faking undereye support from beneath the eyes and hooding from above?
Well the black eye only effects the under eye I need something that can simultae a black eye lmao not even joking

I get male model teir eyes when I have a black eye, is it because I’m getting Moreno under eye support due to the swelling, can under eye fillers accomplish this, I need a high iq poster to sort thru this low iq mess
Yes if u drink a protein shake but add lots of hazelnut and banana to it, it will cause your eyes to swell. But results only last up to 5 days

Fat grafting or fillers.
When I try to explain this to a surgeon he looked at me with a blank stare
I literally just want a permanent black eye lmao
just find something heavy like a hammer and smash softly for a long period of time instead of hitting hard which would be bad
Lmaoooo I can’t give in to the bone smash meme

gytRQNA.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3130, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
NOBODY UNDERSTANDS

BECAUSE NO PICS FAGGOT
YOU DONT EVEN NEED PICS FOR THIS DISCUSSION UNLESS YOU DONT KNOW WHAT A BLACK EYE LOOKS LIKE

YOU DONT EVEN NEED PICS FOR THIS DISCUSSION UNLESS YOU DONT KNOW WHAT A BLACK EYE LOOKS LIKE
THERE IS NO PSOSSIBLE WAY YOU ARE SUBHUMAN ENOUGH TO LOOK BETTER WITH A BLACK EYE YOU AUTISTIC COCKROACH, HENCE WHY I WANT TO SEE YOUR BLACK EYE

The autism on this site is ridiculous tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Think about a black eye just makes orbital region “pop” out more it mimics in a way insane under eye bone

You got male model tier eyes and still need help? Hmmm, nice...

THERE IS NO PSOSSIBLE WAY YOU ARE SUBHUMAN ENOUGH TO LOOK BETTER WITH A BLACK EYE YOU AUTISTIC COCKROACH, HENCE WHY I WANT TO SEE YOUR BLACK EYE
I want to fuck the girl in your pfp so badly my balls are getting sore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205