Need Insight on improving physique

TrueMack

TrueMack

Iron
Looking for pointers from experienced gym goers.

So I've been taking my training seriously for around 5 months now & began incorporating a variety of meats into my diet after being vegetarian for about a year (yikes) and I can without a doubt say I've noticed a massive improvement in the quality of my skin, libido, sleep, athleticism, motivation etc.

I was training on the vege diet but gains were minimal, had low energy & took too long to recover between sessions, night & day difference tbh.

I have a decent home gym setup with a squat rack, bench, pull up bar, dumbbells so I've just been sticking to the basics but now that gyms are opening agian in my city I'll have much more variety.

Currently training 3x a week, my routine:
Mon - leg day
Wed - Chest/Triceps/Shoulders
Fri - Back/Biceps/Forearms
I don't do direct ab work atm & on rest days I usually do some cycling

I'm cutting down on carb intake & steadily losing weight but still struggling to get rid of my stubborn belly fat. Any specific excercise suggestions for my lacking areas would be appreciated. I know my calves are hideous but besides that what are the weakest points i should be working on?

20201119 155427

20201119 135657

20201119 151338
20201119 150839
20201119 122119

Attachments

• 20201119_122119.jpg
    20201119_122119.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 20201119_132517.jpg
    20201119_132517.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 20201119_135657.jpg
    20201119_135657.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 20201119_132517.jpg
    20201119_132517.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 5
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro and RoundHouse
50B98203 3B1E 463B A860 1C5FB5134219

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5081, Chintuck22, justadude and 3 others

@Hozay i came in first

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521, Subhuman Philtrum, Mouthbreath and 3 others
Fucked up with attachments, don't know how to delete -_-

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7521, Subhuman Philtrum, GymcelDoomer and 4 others
btw OP theres an in-depht guide to roids and everything you are asking, with scientific and anedoctal/experience proof, tho you will need 100+ rep to see it ( its on the best of the best section )

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
btw OP theres an in-depht guide to roids and everything you are asking, with scientific and anedoctal/experience proof, tho you will need 100+ rep to see it ( its on the best of the best section )
How to get more rep points?

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
i messed that up, not 100 rep, 100 posts*
just for a little and you will easily achieve it, on best of the best there are a LOOOT of really good in-depht shit, worth the effort ngl

• +1
Reactions: TrueMack
Looking for pointers from experienced gym goers.

So I've been taking my training seriously for around 5 months now & began incorporating a variety of meats into my diet after being vegetarian for about a year (yikes) and I can without a doubt say I've noticed a massive improvement in the quality of my skin, libido, sleep, athleticism, motivation etc.

I was training on the vege diet but gains were minimal, had low energy & took too long to recover between sessions, night & day difference tbh.

I have a decent home gym setup with a squat rack, bench, pull up bar, dumbbells so I've just been sticking to the basics but now that gyms are opening agian in my city I'll have much more variety.

Currently training 3x a week, my routine:
Mon - leg day
Wed - Chest/Triceps/Shoulders
Fri - Back/Biceps/Forearms
I don't do direct ab work atm & on rest days I usually do some cycling

I'm cutting down on carb intake & steadily losing weight but still struggling to get rid of my stubborn belly fat. Any specific excercise suggestions for my lacking areas would be appreciated. I know my calves are hideous but besides that what are the weakest points i should be working on?

View attachment 813190
View attachment 813183
View attachment 813168 View attachment 813169View attachment 813178
C rank genetics you got to keep training to see

Why Vegetarian?

Make funny posts, make high Iq quides
  • Only registered users with at least 100 reputation can read our Best of the Best section! You can register by clicking here. Join us today!

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22
Why Vegetarian?
Was eating a lot of junk food & non organic processed meat before so I didn't feel healthy & thought I'd give it ago. Initially felt better but then eventually it cought up to me & i realised how malnourished i was.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
If ur training consistently and intensely just make sure ur eating and getting enough sleep. Probably the most important thing

• +1
Reactions: TrueMack
Also listen to ur body. If ur feeling weak and sluggish and don't feel like training, take a day or two off until u feel better. Never overtrain. I used to over train thinking ur supposed to overcome the pain but in reality I was fucking up my gains

Also listen to ur body. If ur feeling weak and sluggish and don't feel like training, take a day or two off until u feel better. Never overtrain. I used to over train thinking ur supposed to overcome the pain but in reality I was fucking up my gains
No way bro if anything i feel like I'm undertraining bcoz of my prolonged recovery. I get DOMS way too often & for that reason alone I've been wanting to hop on GH, apparently it speeds up recovery time by up to 50%. Thanks for the input 🤙

Users who are viewing this thread

Back