Need Jaw Surgery Advice

localkushman

localkushman

Iron
This is my situation. I'm 21 years old and these are my problems. I have a recessed mandible and narrow maxilla I also have an overbite as you can see on my xray.

I live in Slovenia but I'm willing to travel to other european countries for treatment

I'm interested in MSE + Imdo + genioplasti

My question is do you think I'm a suitable candidate for those procedures and if anyone on this forum has any experience with imdo.

I would also like to hear from dr. Sergio but I don't know how to tag him in a post
does anyone know how to contact him I've tried it through his site but it says error.

if you have any advice for me please share.

Attachments

• 619D8C15-CAD0-4BC9-A677-32C3E277D39F.jpeg
    619D8C15-CAD0-4BC9-A677-32C3E277D39F.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 168
  • D6150AAB-FB6B-4DF6-B712-714ADC93A025.jpeg
    D6150AAB-FB6B-4DF6-B712-714ADC93A025.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 169
  • 20CE868B-BF22-4273-BCBA-4D6A43E0844D.jpeg
    20CE868B-BF22-4273-BCBA-4D6A43E0844D.jpeg
    45.8 KB · Views: 168
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 9819 and 1 other person
Why not get bimax?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, bysontallou and ifyouwannabemylover
This is my situation. I'm 21 years old and these are my problems. I have a recessed mandible and narrow maxilla I also have an overbite as you can see on my xray.

I live in Slovenia but I'm willing to travel to other european countries for treatment

My question is do you think I'm a suitable candidate for those procedures and if anyone on this forum has any experience with imdo.

I would also like to hear from dr. Sergio but I don't know how to tag him in a post
does anyone know how to contact him I've tried it through his site but it says error.

IMDO isn't done by many surgeons. @Sergio-OMS does it and he posts on this forum and he lives in Europe so you should try to contact him. He does MSE as well.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
@Sergio-OMS
@RealSurgerymax

you need double jaw

Jeez your jaws are tiny, look up short face syndrome

You NEED a bimax and genioplasty (trimax) asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797

2- piece Le fort I 1 + IMDO, ASAP.
You can email me if you want to.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Nigga you don't need a damn surgery you look fine, but before you take random advice on .me(jfl) ask the fuckers giving you advice to provide proof of surgery. Otherwise they are full shit.

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Gaia262, bimaximum and 3 others
Nigga you don't need a damn surgery you look fine, but before you take random advice on .me(jfl) ask the fuckers giving you advice to provide proof of surgery. Otherwise they are full shit.
trolls like you should be banned

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, highT and MentalistKebab
trolls like you should be banned
There are users here who watch more plates more dates, and pretend to be experts on steroids. I can only imagine the type advice people are giving about surgeries. Anyway how many surgeries have you had done?

you dont need anything from this autistic website bro.

you dont need anything from this autistic website bro.
stop trying to blue pill him, ovbiously this site goes over the top sometimes in giving surgery advice and this guy won't die if he doesn't get it but bro look at his jaw and overbite he would look WAY better with bimax

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, bysontallou, localkushman and 1 other person
these people are fuckwits, you would look ALOT better with jaw surgery done bro don't listen to these guys ovbiously your not going to die or anything but you would look so much better and im guessing you have sleep apnea aswell this will correct that aswell

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, EverythingMaxxer, localkushman and 2 others
these people are fuckwits, you would look ALOT better with jaw surgery done bro don't listen to these guys ovbiously your not going to die or anything but you would look so much better and im guessing you have sleep apnea aswell this will correct that aswell
I agree I would look a lot better with bimax but I'm mainly doing this for airway and health reasons and yes I probably do have a minor sleep apnea

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 10615 and 2 others
I agree I would look a lot better with bimax but I'm mainly doing this for airway and health reasons and yes I probably do have a minor sleep apnea
then that's fine, might as well kill two birds with one stone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
2- piece Le fort I 1 + IMDO, ASAP.
You can email me if you want to.
What's the benefits of getting lefort 1 with imdo instead of bsso?

• +1
Reactions: bysontallou
Whats your budget and where do you live? I had bimax 6weeks ago in Italy, my jaw before was very similar to yours.

Whats your budget and where do you live? I had bimax 6weeks ago in Italy, my jaw before was very similar to yours.
My budget is around 20k and I Live in Slovenia where double jaw surgery is rarely done and the quality standard is not very high. So I'll need to travel to another country to have it done well

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 4797
There are users here who watch more plates more dates, and pretend to be experts on steroids. I can only imagine the type advice people are giving about surgeries. Anyway how many surgeries have you had done?
Dude he has got a large overbite. One of the most clear cases for a surgery I have seen in a while. What the hell are you even talking about. There is a reason why Sergio who is a surgeon himself told OP to get a surgery.

My budget is around 20k and I Live in Slovenia where double jaw surgery is rarely done and the quality standard is not very high. So I'll need to travel to another country to have it done well
I think you should increase your budget if you want to get a proper treatment.

you need a few CMs of forward growth you need lefort 2 (risky)