Need looksmax advice for multiple questions

D

Deleted member 24208

Iron
Hello, I’m 22M, white. I have a narrow long skull with downward growth. Convex profile. I have a sub5 face (LTN max) with some pheno halo (dark hair+green/blue eyes) and height halo
(190cm). I’m working on gaining weight now, as I’m quite weak, but nonetheless, my frame is quite alright.

I have 2 questions. Firstly, could I pull off the “old money aesthetic” fashion style?

Secondly, what kind of hairstyle could I try? My hair is naturally thin as hell (low fiber count) and my hairline is also naturally not straight with recessed temples from birth. I was thinking about curtain bangs, but are there any hairstyles, that would work better on this skull shape? I wanted to get curly hair, but at this density, is it worth it?

(LTN Max)

Dnrd, but wdym nigga? by seeing ur beautiful face I can say you're perfection 9 / 10 yakhi, also your skin color is blue like the smurfs what a halo frfr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 21340, Deleted member 24444 and 2 others
Literally can't see shit how is anyone supposed to give advice

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and ascension!
Literally can't see shit how is anyone supposed to give advice
My face is sub5, I only wanted to share pics, because of the face shape, which is not good either. Hair has to be harmonious with the face shape.

idk what your eye area looks like
but ccw bimax + curtains and you will ascend inshallah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24208
idk what your eye area looks like
but ccw bimax + curtains and you will ascend inshallah
Thank you. Hopefully I will. Anyway, I realized that I’m disliking myself for spending so much time here and overdosing on blackpill, so I decided to leave these sites, as I know what I need to do now. Good luck, guys. Though I can’t even delete my acc now smh lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453