Need new hairstyle? Also rate and surgery advice.

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Me with witcher haircut (latest):

CONb5SX.jpg

Me with a normal day to day haircut:

ihkZBeY.jpg

I went for long hair quite recently and so far I have noticed that it doesn't really make that much difference. I generally get positive feedback but online dating matches/responses are similar. I do seem to have some niche appeal to girls that dig long hair every once in a while though, so long hair has seemed oke. No idea what looks good though, personally I am not a huge fan because it easily starts looking like it is unkempt (ofc I shower every day and use conditioner). I tried a few products but was unhappy with the results so use no product now.

I am slowly starting to want to cut it back down a bit to medium length, hopefully something like this:

6O7nVIB.jpg

I have wavy hair like him, similar haircolour/texture it seems, but obviously much worse hairline (and face lol). But need to know for sure before I am going to cut half a year of hair growth and come out worse than before.

I went back in old pics when I had shorter hair (1 year less hairgrowth):
NQ4efO0.jpg

It looks sorta similar, but I clearly have shorter hair than the guy in the photo. The worse hairline is showing, but I seem to have thinner hair aswell, could be the length?! Perhaps better products can make my hair seem thicker like the model in the photo?

Also be free to rate. I am reasonably happy with the way I look, but it seems like women disagree as I haven't been able to get unpaid sex the past 7 months. I fell for the trap of socialmaxxing and hobbymaxxing in 2019 but it didn't pay off. I could afford some plastic surgery procedures although I wouldn't really know what kind of procedures would be worth it. I will focus on getting a chad hairstyle first, getting lower BF and more muscular and then improving my gardrobe as it's very average atm.

24yo btw

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents, Almu and IndianJock
ur like a mid to high 5 imo. lots of potential eyes and lips are your fallo.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
You look like my Spanish old schoolmate who plays guitar ngl

Keep your old haircut, you seem a longmidfacecel but you look good man gtfo.

I don’t think long hair fits you tbh because your neocranium is low: Just look at the distance between your hairline and top of your skull when you had long hair laying right on your scalp. There is not much space above your hairline which makes your top hair volume look mediocre. The shorter hair looks better because it’s brushed up and creates more volume on top and more facial balance.

Looks like a female to male transgender wtf. Also long as fuck hair is just gay don’t be some movie character please. You lack jaw width and angularity fillers would probably work

• Hmm...
ur like a mid to high 5 imo. lots of potential eyes and lips are your fallo.
eyes I guess you mean my NCT, lips are pretty avg I would say?

You look like my Spanish old schoolmate who plays guitar ngl
pics? lol

I don’t think long hair fits you tbh because your neocranium is low: Just look at the distance between your hairline and top of your skull when you had long hair laying right on your scalp. There is not much space above your hairline which makes your top hair volume look mediocre. The shorter hair looks better because it’s brushed up and creates more volume on top and more facial balance.

Yeah I see what you mean, I would say it's simply a high hairline though right. So some volume on top like the modelpic I showed is something to try I guess. Hairlength something in between what I have now and whats on the old pic and then get some volume in with a hairdryer and some product n hairspray.

Keep your old haircut, you seem a longmidfacecel but you look good man gtfo.
What surgeries to aleviate a long midface? Like I said I am not unhappy with the way I look but better is better. And for dating where it still seems to not be good enough to get a decent-looking gf yet.

eyes I guess you mean my NCT, lips are pretty avg I would say?

pics? lol

Yeah I see what you mean, I would say it's simply a high hairline though right. So some volume on top like the modelpic I showed is something to try I guess. Hairlength something in between what I have now and whats on the old pic and then get some volume in with a hairdryer and some product n hairspray.

What surgeries to aleviate a long midface? Like I said I am not unhappy with the way I look but better is better. And for dating where it still seems to not be good enough to get a decent-looking gf yet.
Bimax with CCW rotation and impaction that's the only way

Looks like a female to male transgender wtf. Also long as fuck hair is just gay don’t be some movie character please. You lack jaw width and angularity fillers would probably work
haha, yeah I get those comments more often that I look female. Also the reason why I don't do the clean-shaven look with this hairstyle anymore.

Like I said, some women do comment on it that they like the long hair a lot so it's a niche I guess.

Fillers definitely something to consider
Bimax with CCW rotation and impaction that's the only way
pics/link to how such a procedure would change the face?

You look like Henry Cavill's hippie brother

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and subhuman incel
jealous users itt hahah

• +1
6 PSL

NQ4efO0.jpg

More maybe, but I've been influenced by copers underrating you.

https://looksmax.org/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FihkZBeY.jpg&hash=e540928700d2d2d155a4cbec00ba0cad

looks a bit like me.

Damn your midface long as fuck

you look like a twink
PSL4 and look weird/low trust because of your eyebrow area.

I think curtainmaxing could look really good on you. Here is an example.
Going to continue mane-maxxing for now:
49Hdg44.jpg

just like @Pietrosiek

Also because I am fucking scared of barbers ngl. Last time I had my hair cut was 2 years ago. Back then I was changing my haircut and products like every 2-3 months. Seeking out the best reviewed and most expensive barbers to try and get some decent advice on what to do with my hair. Eventually paid like 40 euro's for a haircut, which is a lot for a simple male haircut tbh, and I showed the guy a pic of bradley cooper, this one:

Xn18BcJ.jpg

I said, yo can u make it something like this? Exactly like this guy on the pic, he took a good look and was like, yeah sure. He was working on it for like 40 mins, eventually saw he was going way too short and i was like. Hmm this guy is a pro, he knows what he is doing, perhaps he has a better idea of what haircut I should get.

Eventually had this:
4mchLbE.jpg

I told him he fucked up and he gave me a 10 euro discount. After that never cut my hair again. :rage::rage:

It's hard enough to find a good barber that does short hairstyles, now good-luck finding one that does medium or long male hairstyles properly.

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
yet another poster whose face doesn't match the things he posts. only thing that needs improvement physically is your body, other than that you're giga sperg if you fail with girls.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 275
I can't believe what I'm reading in this thread.

OP looks good. Far worse looking posters have been called "Chad" before. Without a doubt a popularity contest.

I can't believe what I'm reading in this thread.

OP looks good. Far worse looking posters have been called "Chad" before. Without a doubt a popularity contest.
i bet if nowadays Chico without fame posted pic here he would be called 4psl

Keep long hair