need overall help

K

kyoky

Iron
I’m 15 years old and will be turning 16 in December. I’m 5'10" and looking for overall guidance on how to improve my current looks.

I’m hoping to grow taller until I'm around 17 or 18, so I’ll leave that to genetics for now. My main concerns are changes to my facial features, specifically my eyebrows, the area around my eyes, bone mass, and lips.

I would appreciate any reviews or ratings on my current appearance.

one pic is 7 months old and the vid and other pic are newer ja tell me what i can improve

(i’ll remove that shit thing over my lips if i’m 18)

Attachments

• IMG_3572.jpeg
    IMG_3572.jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 0
  • cm-chat-media-video-CGNRLND~D65D818E-5E30-46D0-A5DF-8ED3BD714442.mp4
    311.7 KB
  • IMG_3698.png
    IMG_3698.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
I’m 15 years old and will be turning 16 in December. I’m 5'10" and looking for overall guidance on how to improve my current looks.

I’m hoping to grow taller until I'm around 17 or 18, so I’ll leave that to genetics for now. My main concerns are changes to my facial features, specifically my eyebrows, the area around my eyes, bone mass, and lips.

I would appreciate any reviews or ratings on my current appearance.

one pic is 7 months old and the vid and other pic are newer ja tell me what i can improve

(i’ll remove that shit thing over my lips if i’m 18)
Good eyes brah❤️❤️

• +1
Reactions: kyoky
So many duplicates holy fuck
30 “Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. 31 And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

• Love it
Reactions: majesticincel
30 “Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. 31 And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.
adonis reply:chad::chad:❤️❤️

you think so? just want more symmetry yk
Yeah 100%, doesnt change symmetry either symmetry is your ratios and features not freckles scars or this