need rating, pajeet scaled, fuck ur european standards.

Banasura

Banasura

The Sun Kang
FzSKOtuaYAUnV7G
FzEpCcpaQAIih59
FzSKOttaIAAMIyT

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Deleted member 27452
yes yes yes I get u nord cucks sperg out about the blonde hair and blue eyes, rate on overall looks and features and not impossible standards like magicly changing to what u believe is the superior color.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 27452 and NerdcelThundercok
Minecraft Steve from Mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32321, rooman, House Lannister and 7 others
LOLOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
yes yes yes I get u nord cucks sperg out about the blonde hair and blue eyes, rate on overall looks and features and not impossible standards like magicly changing to what u believe is the superior color.
also it's over because not white not blonde not blue eyes

sewer rat pheno

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 27452
also it's over because not white not blonde not blue eyes

sewer rat pheno
this is not a rating and I did not ask if its over, I require a rating pajeetshifted.

• +1

Attachments

• victory-dance-aryan.gif
    victory-dance-aryan.gif
    8.9 MB · Views: 0
    victory-dance-aryan.gif
    victory-dance-aryan.gif
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, ascension and Deleted member 27452
Are u hippie maxxing or something jfl, shave ur chest nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 23558, justinzayn and 6 others
curries are capped at low MTN but since u look like a drug addict who hasnt showered or got a haircut in a month im giving u low LTN

• +1
weak mtn

• +1
Yup solid 2/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, rooman, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Legit everything is wrong w your face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, rooman, Deleted member 27452 and 1 other person
Don’t listen to the narcy fags on this site who cry for female validation ur HTN in ethnic countries you can easily get Mtb white gf . Especially don’t listen to black fag maxx or these other autists

• +1
First pic is decent caging at the second and third though jfl

• +1
First pic is decent caging at the second and third though jfl

His hair is retarted he should get hair like vinnie hacker he looks like a woman it looks strange with his masc features

• +1
Bleach ur skin op

• +1
His hair is retarted he should get hair like vinnie hacker he looks like a woman it looks strange with his masc features
I think the camera distance is making the proportions look off heres another selfie
Screenshot 2023 04 12 014330

• +1
How are you people saying hes htn. Hes not htn by any standard on earth. His objective psl is horrible. No eyes no jaw bad ratios wtf? Bad symmetry. All he has is nice hair. Hes solidly extremely below average lol

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, rooman, justinzayn and 3 others
How are you people saying hes htn. Hes not htn by any standard on earth. His objective psl is horrible. No eyes no jaw bad ratios wtf? Bad symmetry. All he has is nice hair. Hes solidly extremely below average lol
FyOtfLXXgAIxpsJ

ur just a hater, the jaw is clean and the eyes are next level with the long eyelashes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 23218
good enough to betabuxx white landwhale

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Blackgymmax
View attachment 2299135
ur just a hater, the jaw is clean and the eyes are next level with the long eyelashes.
Im not a hater you moron. By every measure of objective beauty you are solidly below average. Theres no legitimate reason to put you at anything more than a 5 and below/10

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Thesoloist22, Shieda_Kayn and 2 others
Stay in India and you’ll be fine

• +1
no ur eye area just isn't good
i personally believe almond eyes>hunter eyes, u just might be biased because of modern standards.

• +1
Look good for me, you have good skull, good hair, just bug eyes but you can do surgery for

solid htn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 27452
Look good for me, you have good skull, good hair, just bug eyes but you can do surgery for

solid htn
the eye thing is irking me the most, what u mean by bug eyes, pls explain

• +1
  • +1
View attachment 2299176View attachment 2299179
I still dont see it, r u saying the eyes bulge out or that the whites showing=bug eye

Your eye area is very bad nfl your have high set eye brows you have slight NCT you have crows nest under eyes and dark colouring your jaw is potato shaped possible due to body fat but it may just be a shorter less tapered ramus

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 27452
Your eye area is very bad nfl your have high set eye brows you have slight NCT you have crows nest under eyes and dark colouring your jaw is potato shaped possible due to body fat but it may just be a shorter less tapered ramus
r u casting wizard spells or something? and do u think ur pfp is considered objectively good looking?

• +1
r u casting wizard spells or something? and do u think ur pfp is considered objectively good looking?
his pfp is objectively good looking. technically its perfect lmao

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, blackckatt and Deleted member 27452

Fuukin trash. Die in hell incel, hope you will smash by a curry landwale

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon

I'm a subhuman myself I'm not coping I'm just aware of bad traits I've been here for 4 years and yeah my profile is obejctively good looking I've never seen a profile any where near as good as this irl

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Fuukin trash. Die in hell incel, hope you will smash by a curry landwale

I'm the least delusional guy here I've done enough morphs ai generations and enough studying to see what's an attractive eye area so you want me to gas light op ?

I'm the least delusional guy here I've done enough morphs ai generations and enough studying to see what's an attractive eye area so you want me to gas light op ?
i cannot believe what I just read, this i peak delusions.