Need Rating + Tips (6’1 and 150lbs)

bpow321

bpow321

sub5
Read the title. Pic here, I know my facial symmetry is awful but I need more tips and just a general rating.

I know I’m lowk frauding so here’s one where I also show my awful side profile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: say∅ and PlayersGetPlayed
low/mid LTN. game of bones (extremely recessed maxilla, lack of harmony, poor facial thirds, poor eye area/nose/lips, i dont wanna name more atp i feel bad)

sorry to get straight into hardmaxxing but it's the only way I see ascension being possible. you need jaw surgery, rhino, lip filler, fuck the list goes on man either that or rope

no hate at all i apologize man, without hardmaxxing just follow a nice skincare routine lowk

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ihateskob, jacobthrows, bpow321 and 1 other person
low/mid LTN. game of bones (extremely recessed maxilla, lack of harmony, poor facial thirds, poor eye area/nose/lips, i dont wanna name more atp i feel bad)

sorry to get straight into hardmaxxing but it's the only way I see ascension being possible. you need jaw surgery, rhino, lip filler, fuck the list goes on man either that or rope

no hate at all i apologize man, without hardmaxxing just follow a nice skincare routine lowk
Thanks for being honest bhai, getting MK next week for bone mass and smashing my zygos (cope ik) and as soon as I’m 18 it’s jaw reconstruction and rhino. :feelswhy:

Thanks for being honest bhai, getting MK next week for bone mass and smashing my zygos (cope ik) and as soon as I’m 18 it’s jaw reconstruction and rhino. :feelswhy:
do NOT do bonesmashing :feelswah: you acknowledge its cope and its just gonna lead to more asymmetry. im sure you can reach MTN with the jaw reconstruction, good luck

• +1
Reactions: bpow321
ltn, your chin is really feminine unfortunately

ltn, lefort 1 needed urgently

its over only when u say its over, take the gold pill

do NOT do bonesmashing :feelswah: you acknowledge its cope and its just gonna lead to more asymmetry. im sure you can reach MTN with the jaw reconstruction, good luck
I Bonesmash all the time bro and it helps my zygos

• +1
Barely saves me at all jfl
nah tbh bro in my opinion you will pull more than me maybe I face mog you but I’m only 5’8 jfl so you mog me

nah tbh bro in my opinion you will pull more than me maybe I face mog you but I’m only 5’8 jfl so you mog me
Got cheated on so idk bro, wish I was a mtn more than anything

Roids could fix that jaw, very slim
Jaw

Don’t wanna pin, only gonna do like SARMs and even then I’m procrastinating it
do you have the ballz for surgery or have you accepted you will be LTN forever

Need it anyways since my palate is messed up
You could see your bones get better just by taking a few cycles tbh, yes it’s got its cons but surgery can always go wrong to. Imo roidmaxxing for you and your goals at your age is safer. People on org don’t like talking about botched surgery be mindful

over bro :cry:

• +1
Read the title. Pic here, I know my facial symmetry is awful but I need more tips and just a general rating.

3 PSL, extremely narrow face, and also long midface, you also have no jawline, at least your eyebrows are nice, and your eyes aren't bad

• +1
You could see your bones get better just by taking a few cycles tbh, yes it’s got its cons but surgery can always go wrong to. Imo roidmaxxing for you and your goals at your age is safer. People on org don’t like talking about botched surgery be mindful
Might do a cycle with MK677 and BPC157, maybe RAD140 too. Thoughts?

Might do a cycle with MK677 and BPC157, maybe RAD140 too. Thoughts?
I’m banging Mk rn it’s good but that and rad aren’t strong enough to remodel your bones how test would

3 PSL, extremely narrow face, and also long midface, you also have no jawline, at least your eyebrows are nice, and your eyes aren't bad
Damn 3 PSL is rough, am I fr that bad? I feel like I’m blind to it, I know I’m unattractive but I didn’t know I was especially so

low mtn try bone smashing and getting better hair and try to get rid of upper eye lid exposer

low mtn try bone smashing and getting better hair and try to get rid of upper eye lid exposer
Low mtn atp is a confidence boost for me lol. Smashing my zygos already but got tips for better hair?

Low mtn atp is a confidence boost for me lol. Smashing my zygos already but got tips for better hair? products or not washing everyday maybe like 2-3times a week

Low mtn atp is a confidence boost for me lol. Smashing my zygos already but got tips for better hair?
try diffrent products and try washing less if you wash everyday

• +1
graycel stop telling people to bone smash you joined this website a week ago

Damn 3 PSL is rough, am I fr that bad? I feel like I’m blind to it, I know I’m unattractive but I didn’t know I was especially so
Yeah, a lot of the time you don't really know how unattractive you are

• +1