Need ratings on these pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Fatcel Skinnyfat
758A9A8A 02F2 4BEB 8F0B 8AC561A27116

What possible jaw shape do i have under the fat/bloat? And why am i this fat on face and neck at 25-30% bf?

Attachments

• 45B2ACE0-554B-4DEE-9EB9-9545EF9AB1CE.jpeg
    45B2ACE0-554B-4DEE-9EB9-9545EF9AB1CE.jpeg
    269.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 89D6B16D-3324-4C2A-99F8-5F330AC800AD.jpeg
    89D6B16D-3324-4C2A-99F8-5F330AC800AD.jpeg
    121.8 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
75 kg 5“9 cm tall

• So Sad
over

• +1
Reactions: OnlyWs and Phrenectomy
But im fat in the face it litteraly hides every single thing so im wondering whats below the fat? i definetly have bones dont i?

Why don’t you lose weight and find out? What’s the point of posting you ring pics here’s and autistically asking for ratings?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, rand anon and Deleted member 19066
Why don’t you lose weight and find out? What’s the point of posting you ring pics here’s and autistically asking for ratings?
your pics here*

Isnt that the point? to know what i have? I know im fat on the face but is there nothing that can be told by the jaw/chin cheeckbone whatever? i wanna know what face shape proportions i have.

Isnt that the point? to know what i have? I know im fat on the face but is there nothing that can be told by the jaw/chin cheeckbone whatever? i wanna know what face shape proportions i have.
Just lose weight first

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Can you pm me a full pic, based on this, it seems to be over but I know that such pics can be misleading and a bad submental doesn't necessarily mean bad looks in person

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Can you pm me a full pic, based on this, it seems to be over but I know that such pics can be misleading and a bad submental doesn't necessarily mean bad looks in person
Tbh it looks like that with full pic too allthough the colouring on the pic is off since im pale af in real life. on the other hand i feel like anyone would look like shit with this much fat on their jaw/cheecks.

75 kg 5“9 cm tall
Too much facial fat for your weight and height tbh, might need to go through a bichectomy

I'm also 5'9, but 67kg instead... try losing some weight and gymmaxxing to see if it helps

• +1
Too much facial fat for your weight and height tbh, might need to go through a bichectomy

I'm also 5'9, but 67kg instead... try losing some weight and gymmaxxing to see if it helps
I agree to have this much fat at this weight is unusual allthough im very low muscle mass and skinnyfat so it could be that im just carrying like too much fat and Whats ur bodyfat%? That bichetomy costs 2000€ here. Is it permament results?

I agree to have this much fat at this weight is unusual allthough im very low muscle mass and skinnyfat so it could be that im just carrying like too much fat and Whats ur bodyfat%? That bichetomy costs 2000€ here. Is it permament results?
My bf is like 11-12%, and yeah the results are pretty much permanent :ogre: but make sure to do your own research on it before getting a bichectomy

• +1
My bf is like 11-12%, and yeah the results are pretty much permanent :ogre: but make sure to do your own research on it before getting a bichectomy
So you have decent amount muscle mass based on those stats are you going to gym? Can u post ur body? i wanna know what type of body i need to have before i consider these costly methods.

• +1

Attachments

• D0ACD88C-29DF-4578-BC8F-404BC97B383D.jpeg
    D0ACD88C-29DF-4578-BC8F-404BC97B383D.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Yeah, try gymmaxxing and losing weight before surgerymaxxing
Thanks i will! it seems like the face and the body are connected no wonder i look like shit.

You look like my uncle how old are you

You look like my uncle how old are you
25 man i know i look old as fuck when i was 16 it was the same as soon i hit puberty/acne but why me? Is it shit collagen? What would u do? Im trying to prettyboy max but litteraly im in the worst position then anyone else i seen on this forum except deformed ppl.

you have a very short chin.brutal tax

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892

Attachments

• C92283C0-4628-452A-860E-2F85ABE945F7.jpeg
    C92283C0-4628-452A-860E-2F85ABE945F7.jpeg
    287.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
nah lose weight as well but itll make u much better looking just do both
K it seems like i need to do starve no mattee what and What about the chin measurement i did? Its 2.5cm length

• +1
K it seems like i need to do starve no mattee what and What about the chin measurement i did? Its 2.5cm length
2.5cm is short man. You need to get to like 3cm. And yea starve urself

• +1
Also rofl at considering anything below 4cm acceptable.

• +1
true and even if he was, itd be small. But yea hes fraudmaxxing jfl
Isn’t the way he is measuring making the measurement shorter tho or am I missing something?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Isn’t the way he is measuring making the measurement shorter tho or am I missing something?
yea true hes a reverse fraudster legit larps as subhuman

• JFL
yea true hes a reverse fraudster legit larps as subhuman
How am i supposed to measure it? i dont have a tape btw just this stick thats not flexible

yea tbh get genio tho rulers are for copers
What else should i measure to know if its over or still good hope? atleast i have 3 cm so its average atleast.

What else should i measure to know if its over or still good hope? atleast i have 3 cm so its average atleast.
dont measure just listen to us and get genio bc u need it

• JFL
Status
Not open for further replies.