NEED REAL GENUINE ADVICE TO GLOWUP

lokmazclock

lokmazclock

I Wuv Kitties!
Im 189cm (6’2 i think) 68kg, 15 years oldI have little to no muscle tone, I don’t go to the gym and I don’t take care of my diet
(I’m Mexican)

Almost every single one of these is less then a month old except for the first picture

PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE ON HOW TO GLOW UP, TELL ME MY FALIOS AND WHAT LOOKS GOOD ON MY FACE
This is the most effort I put into a post before If nobody responds im killing myself btw❤️

Fourth is in motion btw

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
6'2? yeah youre not getting any advice from me lil faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Litekiller11 and billymidnight
Im 189cm (6’2 i think) 68kg, 15 years oldI have little to no muscle tone, I don’t go to the gym and I don’t take care of my diet
(I’m Mexican)

Almost every single one of these is less then a month old except for the first picture

PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE ON HOW TO GLOW UP, TELL ME MY FALIOS AND WHAT LOOKS GOOD ON MY FACE
This is the most effort I put into a post before If nobody responds im killing myself btw❤️

superorbital implant

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
dude ur htn with height halo get off this site and go talk to girls it'll be so easy for u and espiically latinas

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
dude ur htn with height halo get off this site and go talk to girls it'll be so easy for u and espiically latinas
im a pussy tho, I don’t talk to anyone unless they talk to me

Clothing choice is shit. It looks like your mom chose your t-shirts

Also, you seem fat(~15% bf) despite not being fat. Maybe you are bloated, maybe your cheek muscles are too developed, idk

I think stylemaxing and gymmaxing will do the trick and give your much better appeal. Not much to do besides that

• +1
Reactions: lokmazclock
Clothing choice is shit. It looks like your mom chose your t-shirts

Also, you seem fat(~15% bf) despite not being fat. Maybe you are bloated, maybe your cheek muscles are too developed, idk

I think stylemaxing and gymmaxing will do the trick and give your much better appeal. Not much to do besides that
What should I do for my over developed cheeks, ngl I have never bought clothes in my life and idk where to start, I rlly like baggy shit tho

What should I do for my over developed cheeks, ngl I have never bought clothes in my life and idk where to start, I rlly like baggy shit tho
Download pinterest, there is a ton of different outfits to take inspiration from. Not all of them are good tho, don’t copy trash. Also, you can watch fashion&style vids on youtube to get some understanding of that stuff. Look up coloring guides on here too, some of these are really good

Not gonna lie, I would pay to know the way to fix overdeveloped cheeks. Sucks looking fat and roundish at 7% bodyfat

• +1
(I’m Mexican)

u look great man. Just slim down your face a bit. You can start working out, chewing more hard foods to get a sharper jawline and eat bananas even though I dont think u have any water retention in your face, just elastic skin which is very good. But yeah you'll just need more pronounced features because you look puffy

also what can help you more than just improving looks is being more outgoing. go watch "5 levels of not giving a fuck" to get an idea on how to train your confidence because you already look very good

• +1
Download pinterest, there is a ton of different outfits to take inspiration from. Not all of them are good tho, don’t copy trash. Also, you can watch fashion&style vids on youtube to get some understanding of that stuff. Look up coloring guides on here too, some of these are really good

Not gonna lie, I would pay to know the way to fix overdeveloped cheeks. Sucks looking fat and roundish at 7% bodyfat
Thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
the best advice you can get is leave this site and never come back. talk to girls instead cus with your face and height you should be able to get a lot of them

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed