Need roidmaxxing advice (only people used it)

blackckatt

blackckatt

Baki-Maxxing + Sasuke-Maxxing + Kira-maxxing
Who try to safe roidmax here ?

Please need advice for my first cycle test

• So Sad
Reactions: FinasteridePoison
Have ai on hand get blood work before during and after cycle

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
IMG 9400

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Pls dont do roids bro. Jo linder is dead because roid.. muh aneurism muh blood clot stfu. Roid is the roots for sure

• +1
Reactions: actualunderstander and blackckatt
  • +1
Reactions: FinasteridePoison
Just one cycles enough for kill me ?
No, but its enough to triggers your male pattern baldness i swear.. its worse than dying if that finally happen

• +1
Who try to safe roidmax here ?

Please need advice for my first cycle test
Test, anavar and hgh, for first cycle(hgh is optional but usefyll u can use mk677 too) dont use too high dosages u can see good effects with just low amounts(im not directly on roids but a close friend of mine is and we reasearched together amd he told me his exact dosages)

• +1
Test, anavar and hgh, for first cycle(hgh is optional but usefyll u can use mk677 too) dont use too high dosages u can see good effects with just low amounts(im not directly on roids but a close friend of mine is and we reasearched together amd he told me his exact dosages)
No anavar. Test is enough. Save for a cut

• +1
No anavar. Test is enough. Save for a cut

Naa am trying to cut at me now, but after being at 12%bf, i want build muscle, just bump no waiting 5year for hit my natural limit, don't have time

Naa am trying to cut at me now, but after being at 12%bf, i want build muscle, just bump no waiting 5year for hit my natural limit, don't have time
Tren low test with maybe var if you want and some gh but thats not necessary

tren have huge side effect .. don't want try this one
You need to try it yourself. People like jeff sied can do near anything and be perfectly fine.

Dianabol, gave you shit bloat face .. i was expect a classic testo cycles
U gonna get bloated with most roids, embrace the bloat and the muscle and then u gonna debloat w the anavar. But only test will work as well

• So Sad
Just don't do roids unless you have awful genetics. You can build a great natty body, I did and many others. Put in the time

• +1