Need some advice(lab with a girl for 5 weeks)

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
A girl actually came and sat next to me for a lab, it’s a 10 week long lab every 2 weeks. How do I ask for her number next time? I pussied out this time.

Btw I’m not super attracted to her she’s cute but really I just want some experience talking to women cause I haven’t in so long.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, greycel and raleqtambrobret
Ask her number

i believe in u bhai

u got this

dont give off rapist vibes tho :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
i believe in u bhai

u got this

dont give off rapist vibes tho :ogre:
How do I not give off rapist vibes? Btw I don’t wanna date her or anything like that just wanna get experiwnce talking to women as I haven’t talked to a women in like a year

Tell her I’m on looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and Zenis
Get sum pussy my nigga

How do I not give off rapist vibes? Btw I don’t wanna date her or anything like that just wanna get experiwnce talking to women as I haven’t talked to a women in like a year
idk

blink often

make a decent amount of eye contact but break it frequently

dont talk monotone

sont make it sexual

keep it like "how ur week been" etc

• JFL
idk

blink often

make a decent amount of eye contact but break it frequently

dont talk monotone

sont make it sexual

keep it like "how ur week been" etc
She initated with me so I still don’t know how to imitate with other women

girl sits next to incel once and he's already making threads about her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Matthias8272 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
A girl actually came and sat next to me for a lab, it’s a 10 week long lab every 2 weeks. How do I ask for her number next time? I pussied out this time.

Btw I’m not super attracted to her she’s cute but really I just want some experience talking to women cause I haven’t in so long.
@greycel

• +1
Reactions: greycel
She initated with me so I still don’t know how to imitate with other women
just like ur talking to another guy bhai

dont even aknowledge the fact its a woman

just speak about basic shit

"so how was ur week"

etc

gay normie shit ig

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo and Zenis
Ain’t that hard to talk to foids, unless you high inhib like me, than you’re fucked either way just give up

• +1
Reactions: Zenis

Remember what we said man
You shouldn't pursue rn. But if you make sure you can only keep it friendly, for your wife.. then I'd say you transition into it

You got lab, do you have lunch after it? You can ask if she wants to join you for lunch.. "I'm going to ___, you wanna come with"
"yeah"
"they got real [stress this word "real" not as if youre trying but deepen it here] nice ___"
Boom done. Continue convo.

Don't explain what they got etc before, or it looks like you're trying to convince her. You gotta be nonchalant. Let them think they're coming to you.

Make sure you only do it after making her smile/laugh recently before this.

When you feel right transition to the next step, then MAKE SURE YOU say both these together.. "I had a lot of fun" [then smile laugh etc for 2s], [now look a tiny bit more serious facially, remove smile, try looking fake serious but in a way she cant really tell] "speaking of which I figure I'd send you today's results, what's your number?"

Like that. Associate stuff outside the lab with the lab, so it leaves you being more than a lab partner
If you are NT enough, I would say "alright I'll see you in a week lab partner [v slight pause, saying lab partner in a cowboy-ish way, while giving a cocky smile]"

Girls like this, when you kinda limit them as a joke. And also joke around insinuating they aren't just a lab partner, which was the reason you used sarcasm there

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Zenis
Get to know her first before asking for her number right away, if she’s sitting next to you it shouldn’t be hard unless you’re a subhuman

Things you can do to talk to her

Greet

Name exchange

Ask where shes from

Ask her about the lab and shit like that

For conversations asking questions makes it really easy and it’s good to get people to talk about themselves

• +1
You shouldn't pursue rn. But if you make sure you can only keep it friendly, for your wife.. then I'd say you transition into it

You got lab, do you have lunch after it? You can ask if she wants to join you for lunch.. "I'm going to ___, you wanna come with"
"yeah"
"they got real [stress this word "real" not as if youre trying but deepen it here] nice ___"
Boom done. Continue convo.

Don't explain what they got etc before, or it looks like you're trying to convince her. You gotta be nonchalant. Let them think they're coming to you.

Make sure you only do it after making her smile/laugh recently before this.

When you feel right transition to the next step, then MAKE SURE YOU say both these together.. "I had a lot of fun" [then smile laugh etc for 2s], [now look a tiny bit more serious facially, remove smile, try looking fake serious but in a way she cant really tell] "speaking of which I figure I'd send you today's results, what's your number?"

Like that. Associate stuff outside the lab with the lab, so it leaves you being more than a lab partner
If you are NT enough, I would say "alright I'll see you in a week lab partner [v slight pause, saying lab partner in a cowboy-ish way, while giving a cocky smile]"

Girls like this, when you kinda limit them as a joke. And also joke around insinuating they aren't just a lab partner, which was the reason you used sarcasm there
Is my looks level good enough for this bro? I mog her facially imo but ofc her smv is 10x mine

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Get to know her first before asking for her number right away, if she’s sitting next to you it shouldn’t be hard unless you’re a subhuman

Things you can do to talk to her

Greet

Name exchange

Ask where shes from

Ask her about the lab and shit like that

For conversations asking questions makes it really easy and it’s good to get people to talk about themselves
We’re lab partners so we’re gonna be
working on the lab every 2 weeks for 2 hours . And your right it shouldn’t be hard but I’m so high inhib

• +1
tap her shoulder and say "can I get your number?". It will work bro I think but don't blame me when you will look like a creep tho.

• JFL
tap her shoulder and say "can I get your number?". It will work bro I think but don't blame me when you will look like a creep tho.
If I was chad I would do this :lul: but I’m not

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
If I was chad I would do this :lul: but I’m not
Then do that without taping her shoulder lol but don't stutter, if you do leave the class ASAP

• JFL
We’re lab partners so we’re gonna be
working on the lab every 2 weeks for 2 hours . And your right it shouldn’t be hard but I’m so high inhib
That’s good, it will give you alot of chances to talk to her so just get to know her and that’ll help you with your high inhib

• +1

welcome to hell