blackpilledteenager

Iron
turned 15 a couple weeks ago
6ft
60kg
dark brown hair
plz rate and give looksmaxxing advices
MY HAIR SUCKS ON 3RD PHOTO CUZ IT WAS MADE WHEN I WOKE UP

(i am rn getting rid of acne and attended the gym 3 weeks ago)

Attachments

• IMG_6838.jpeg
    IMG_6838.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6840.jpeg
    IMG_6840.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6849.jpeg
    IMG_6849.jpeg
    1,007.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
u look good, stop browsing these shithole forums and just go to the gym, take care of skin, don't get fat etc

• +1
Reactions: blackpilledteenager
u look good, stop browsing these shithole forums and just go to the gym, take care of skin, don't get fat etc
thank you, brother, but i am trying to become the best version of myself

• +1
Reactions: Asbestos
well lose face fat and try haircut that will fit ur face shape
idk how to lose it, i am pretty skinny n i am trying to have diet and i also tried a lots of haircuts, middle part 2. i wanted to buzz but i have shitty old indian man hairline cuz it is too back

• JFL
Reactions: dravidchad
thank you, brother, but i am trying to become the best version of myself
Nothing you can tbh you look softmaxxed at your age just eat a shit ton of food dont care about debloating or losing bodyfat or shit like that just eat good sleep good do sports maybe change the haircut and for the love of god dont do any dumb shit like bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
Nothing you can tbh you look softmaxxed at your age just eat a shit ton of food dont care about debloating or losing bodyfat or shit like that just eat good sleep good do sports maybe change the haircut and for the love of god dont do any dumb shit like bonesmashing
kk, got it, but it’s kinda fine tho? all my classmates look the same, guys do not have masculine shit on their face, we all look like babies n shit

just take a cold shower bro!

Attachments

• 4467939_IMG_6840(1).png
    4467939_IMG_6840(1).png
    8 MB · Views: 0
idk how to lose it, i am pretty skinny n i am trying to have diet and i also tried a lots of haircuts, middle part 2. i wanted to buzz but i have shitty old indian man hairline cuz it is too back
drink a lot water every day, increase pottasium take, do some sports

• +1
Get on the bulk, 60kg at 6ft is entering stickman territory. Also take some GH or growth peptides while you can before your growth plates close

the negative canthil tilt is brutal, otherwise u wouldve look like elias de poot

• +1
You look really good

just let puberty do the rest and max out hormones and health

• +1
Reactions: Asbestos and blackpilledteenager
Get on the bulk, 60kg at 6ft is entering stickman territory. Also take some GH or growth peptides while you can before your growth plates close
ik, i just have a problem that i just do not want to eat, i am trying to fix that

• +1