Need some brains here -primal diet, kefir/raw butter and female hormones

MegaChad

MegaChad

Iron
Weston price was a dentist known for his theories on the relationship between nutrition, dental health, and physical health,
basically he studied diets of primitive tribes and found great facial development compared to facial degradation after the tribes switched to a modern diet.

WP discovered that many primitive tribes who had great facial development used to eat raw milk/kefir and raw butter.
Commerically available milk was proven to have feminizing effects on men https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976 .
this leads me to wonder if somehow through enzymes and bacteria the hormones in the other forms of milk might be different/altered/deactivated and if they
are benefitial to us, why and how, as they are a staple of those successful diets.

here is a study of the differences between hormones in them: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0021967317304144
This might be cool as well: https://looksmax.org/threads/garbage-looksmaxxing-advice.99328/#post-1688330 "It's here as another lead i'm not yet convinced increasing estrogen (atleast in a potent form) is a good idea"

raw milk is banned where i live :feelswhy:

Raw milk isn't going to change your hormonal profile at all, don't worry. Hormones are genetic, If I recall correctly there a 250+ genes that can lead to varying levels of androgens, a simple overexpression of CYP19A1 or CYP17A1 could lead to an overproduction of androgens. if you're a genetically inferior subhuman with high a high estrogen to androgen ratio just blast and cruise, there's no reason not to, contrary to what the fearmongers on this site say.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KDA Player and Chintuck22
Raw milk isn't going to change your hormonal profile at all, don't worry. Hormones are genetic, If I recall correctly there a 250+ genes that can lead to varying levels of androgens, a simple overexpression of CYP19A1 or CYP17A1 could lead to an overproduction of androgens. if you're a genetically inferior subhuman with high a high estrogen to androgen ratio just blast and cruise, there's no reason not to, contrary to what the fearmongers on this site say.
> Hormones are genetic
Absolute bullshit, That's just defeatism, with that logic just eat impossible burgers.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Problem regarding androgen to estrogen issue is not concerning as much as low androgen receptors, where in many people, they are inactive so you have dicklets, wristlets, cuck voice...

You may not agree but i think the main issue there is exposure to random chemicals through the pregnancy, distracting the cells to form properly... such as BPA, phalates, atrazine... etc

What do you think is good to enhance receptors, specifically DHT ones? Like is CRISPR only available sollution??
> Hormones are genetic
Absolute bullshit, That's just defeatism, with that logic just eat impossible burgers.
It's predetermined in womb if you are estrogen dominant or not as a male.
I fucking hate this site for not making separate reply without waiting hours to another one reply back

Last edited:
It's not defeatist you retard, I've been blessed with high natural testosterone, I've done absolutely nothing to obtain it through diet.
hormones are dictated via genetics, don't call me out if you can't disprove it you faggot.
with that logic just eat impossible burgers.
ah yes, I see, you're one of those fucking midwits that thinks eating only meat and rejecting societal norms when it comes to health makes you superior.

• +1
It’s not all about test level it’s about androgen sensitivity as well. And not everyone can blast and cruise and keep a full head of hair

• +1
It’s not all about test level it’s about androgen sensitivity as well. And not everyone can blast and cruise and keep a full head of hair
'androgen receptor sensitivity' and 'insensitivity' is pseudoscientific terminology. Receptors can downregulate and also upregulate, but not 'sensitize' and 'desensitize' in the context that most people say, the same thing goes for retards throwing around 'frying your dopamine receptors', it's the correct Idea just the wrong wording. As for your actual statement, one's proclivity for male pattern baldness is encoded via genes.
It’s not all about test level it’s about androgen sensitivity as well.
never said it was about testosterone, but being the main male androgen, it's the overarching factor, the actual receptors are less important as they can only be activated if an active ligand competitively attaches to the site. Again, there are over 250+ genes that can affect androgenicity on one level or another, some are mediated through the receptors, some are mediated through the synthesis of steroid hormones, probably the most common being an underexpression of CYP19A1 (aromatase), leading to less hypothalamic estrogen receptor activation leading to heightened steroidogenesis.

• +1
Reactions: Cope and Incoming
Weston price was a dentist known for his theories on the relationship between nutrition, dental health, and physical health,
basically he studied diets of primitive tribes and found great facial development compared to facial degradation after the tribes switched to a modern diet.

WP discovered that many primitive tribes who had great facial development used to eat raw milk/kefir and raw butter.
Commerically available milk was proven to have feminizing effects on men https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976 .
this leads me to wonder if somehow through enzymes and bacteria the hormones in the other forms of milk might be different/altered/deactivated and if they
are benefitial to us, why and how, as they are a staple of those successful diets.

here is a study of the differences between hormones in them: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0021967317304144
This might be cool as well: https://looksmax.org/threads/garbage-looksmaxxing-advice.99328/#post-1688330 "It's here as another lead i'm not yet convinced increasing estrogen (atleast in a potent form) is a good idea"
Chad eats pizza

Problem regarding androgen to estrogen issue is not concerning as much as low androgen receptors, where in many people, they are inactive so you have dicklets, wristlets, cuck voice...

You may not agree but i think the main issue there is exposure to random chemicals through the pregnancy, distracting the cells to form properly... such as BPA, phalates, atrazine... etc

What do you think is good to enhance receptors, specifically DHT ones? Like is CRISPR only available sollution??

It's predetermined in womb if you are estrogen dominant or not as a male.
I fucking hate this site for not making separate reply without waiting hours to another one reply back
over for ignorecels

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
It's not defeatist you retard, I've been blessed with high natural testosterone, I've done absolutely nothing to obtain it through diet.
hormones are dictated via genetics, don't call me out if you can't disprove it you faggot.

ah yes, I see, you're one of those fucking midwits that thinks eating only meat and rejecting societal norms when it comes to health makes you superior.
> don't call me out if you can't disprove it you faggot.
OK dumbass.

Guess the reason his testosterone halved is because his genetics changed.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Baldingman1998
> don't call me out if you can't disprove it you faggot.
stop greentexting you faggot.

he doubled his testosterone because he stopped eating a diet void of nutrition, do you understand what the word dictated means? For a lack of better words, I should have said 'mediated' because it's true, some dudes can eat absolute dogshit food and still have 900ng/dl+ just because they've got certain polymorphisms for certain genes.

• +1
stop greentexting you faggot.

he doubled his testosterone because he stopped eating a diet void of nutrition, do you understand what the word dictated means? For a lack of better words, I should have said 'mediated' because it's true, some dudes can eat absolute dogshit food and still have 900ng/dl+ just because they've got certain polymorphisms for certain genes.
And you are still trying to show your "expertise" when thread is talking about estrogens in milk reducing testosterone, I didn't ask about people and I don't care about peoples "natural" testosterone levels.

Genetics is such a retarded cope, have you heard of epigenetics? do you think that a kid with the "PeRfect GEnEtics" will still get a great jawline after mouthbreathing and good levels of testosterone from living life filled with xenoestrogens?

Since you are "blessed with high testosterone" (sure) just eat impossible burgers and drink soylent,

Since you are "blessed with high testosterone" (sure) just eat impossible burgers and drink soylent,
you say this, even though I've agreed that diet impacts hormonal profile, you're not checkmating me by saying this shit.
I'm literally agreeing that nutrition is important, it's just genetics are more important, do some research you inherently inept moron.

you say this, even though I've agreed that diet impacts hormonal profile, you're not checkmating me by saying this shit.
I'm literally agreeing that nutrition is important, it's just genetics are more important, do some research you inherently inept moron.
you switched the topic again faggot, so now you are agreeing with me?
also, i'm the only one who linked research.

• +1
here we go, here comes the autism.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel