Need some workout ideas since i just got back into lifting

banner1105

banner1105

chillin'
This is what I was thinking of doing:
Copy of Metallicadpa v303   Beginner PPL Template 1RM inputs  Progression   LiftVaultcom

Help me out

do you wanna kill your hormones and body?
tone it down to 4x a week MAX

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and banner1105
looks fine

• +1
Reactions: banner1105
6 days is extreme overkill. 5 max.

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and banner1105
do you wanna kill your hormones and body?
tone it down to 4x a week MAX
So just like weekdays? Cuz I lowkey have been in love w the gym lately and I really have been enjoying going and working out

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
weekly volume is what matters you can spread it out however you want
So by your logic you can train all week if you just do 15% of exercise every day?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0proteindiet and PsychoDsk
So just like weekdays? Cuz I lowkey have been in love w the gym lately and I really have been enjoying going and working out
that's good, if you really wanna go to the gym 6 times a week switch it up. 4 days weight training and the other 2 days active rest, some light cardio, martial arts, whatever.
It's insanely easy to overtrain your muscles, most ppl who go the gym have crashed hormone levels

• +1
Do upper lower split, 2 sets failure for each muscle group

• +1
that's good, if you really wanna go to the gym 6 times a week switch it up. 4 days weight training and the other 2 days active rest, some light cardio, martial arts, whatever.
It's insanely easy to overtrain your muscles, most ppl who go the gym have crashed hormone levels
Yeah I did active training during the week then some active rest on saturday, like hit a 10 min walk and then 30 min sauna sesh so

This is what I was thinking of doing:
View attachment 3206932
Help me out
Looks like way too much volume especially for some1 who just got back into lifting. I managed to fk up my liver enzymes by overtraining even blasting roids and week off fixed it. Just do 3-4 days a week and cover everything. In my experience less is more tbh. Cover all ur major muscles with big exercises but dont do a ton of extra work/isolation stuff.

• +1
Looks like way too much volume especially for some1 who just got back into lifting. I managed to fk up my liver enzymes by overtraining even blasting roids and week off fixed it. Just do 3-4 days a week and cover everything. In my experience less is more tbh. Cover all ur major muscles with big exercises but dont do a ton of extra work/isolation stuff.
alr alr, now i gotta just figure out what imma do for those 3-4 days bc my non-NT self needs a step by step plan lmao

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Thats a good idea. Im already gonna have to rework my whole routine lmao
Isn't there a app for that? maybe you should try it, it's on ios and Google play I'm pretty sure you can choose your height, weight and all too

Isn't there a app for that? maybe you should try it, it's on ios and Google play I'm pretty sure you can choose your height, weight and all too
What app bc most are shit

tom platz only did legs 3 times a month bhai, follow him

also 3-4x a week is perfect amount, considering you might have other shit going on your life

• +1