Need someone to rap a song I made, can anyone rap it for me?

slime

slime

Just another man.
I will give you 10 positive reps. DM me if you are interested I will send you the lyrics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
send me and ill think about it

• +1
  • +1
me neither
rope
I have a lot on my mind, It is time to grind, I have to take what is mine I have to fight to survive.

World is unfair no one is here, for me, for me, for me...

I see the secret world, I see between the lines. She isn't on my side, She isn't the same species so I have to ride.

My heart is in pain, and I'm out of sync in the brain. The world is dying and I would be lying if I said I wasn't trying, to help it.

The Secret Society.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4053 and Deleted member 4804
din

• +1

• +1
Lol non mumble rap? No thanks

• +1
lil @Petsmart next up

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade and Petsmart
I have a lot on my mind, It is time to grind, I have to take what is mine I have to fight to survive.

I see the secret world, I see between the lines. She isn't on my side, She isn't the same species so I have to ride.

My heart is in pain, and I'm out of sync in the brain. The world is dying and I would be lying if I said I wasn't trying, to help it.

The Secret Society.

Shit rap tbh, work on your flow

• +1
lil @Petsmart is by far the best rapper on this site, might be worth it to pay him to do it for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Petsmart
Incel rap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Morpheus
Shit rap tbh, work on your flow
Incel rap
You both have 0 taste in music and 0 idea what you are talking about. I have been listening to rap for almost a year now and honestly there is a whole lot of garbage in this genre, I know how to tell good rap from bad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3177, Deleted member 3299 and 4 others
You both have 0 taste in music and 0 idea what you are talking about. I have been listening to rap for almost a year now and honestly there is a whole lot of garbage in this genre, I know how to tell good rap from bad.
Keep Coping Pal, Keep creating incel crap rap in your mothers basement as she watches you rap your shitty life away, while you keep thinking you actually have any creative talent.

• +1
Keep Coping Pal, Keep creating incel crap rap in your mothers basement as she watches you rap your shitty life away, while you keep thinking you actually have any creative talent.
Who the fuck are you? Give me a picture of yourself you probably look more like a basement dweller than I do you little idiot fucker. How is this incel rap? When did it become incel to express yourself in a creative fashion? Does Hopsin make incel rap? Does Tech N9ne make incel rap? I don't think so fucking idiot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincel
B7A9C4B9 EB35 4D32 8B8B 047F4D2BBCBF
B7A9C4B9 EB35 4D32 8B8B 047F4D2BBCBF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended, VIP in hell and 2 others
i can rap for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4804, stuckneworleans and 2 others
@slime

• +1
i was suspicious you were NBA youngboy from the username

im sure now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and stuckneworleans
I can rap but I don’t know if you would like a low t voice rapping your song

• +1

The Secret Society.

extremely generic cringe rap verse

Does Hopsin make incel rap?

yes. hopsin is reddit tier woke rap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, yang and Deleted member 2684
It is a very amateur rap, slime. I have to be honest with you. If you keep writing you will improve but this ones not it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2684

@stuckneworleans have u heard this song before

• +1
Who the fuck are you? Give me a picture of yourself you probably look more like a basement dweller than I do you little idiot fucker. How is this incel rap? When did it become incel to express yourself in a creative fashion? Does Hopsin make incel rap? Does Tech N9ne make incel rap? I don't think so fucking idiot.
I would obliterate you ya fucking wannabe, expressing yourself like a pussy with no flow, muh heart muh brain, go back to sucking your uncles cock you cumcovered slimeball and actually learn to rap.

• +1

Here are my lyrics.

SLATT SLIME YUH

THATS MY SLIME YUH

GOT SO MANY SECRETS CALL ME VICTORIA (carti i wanna go to pluto)

Thats MY SLime

• +1
Over for rapcels

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4570
facts I'd rather hear this shit than a bhad babie song

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and slime
  • +1
Can someone please do this for me? My mic is too bad to do it myself.
If no one is going to help me I am just going to commission someone off of fiverr.

Last edited:
  • +1