Need surgery advice for eyes

MoostWestThuisBest

MoostWestThuisBest

Wake up - get mogged all day - sleep - repeat
I already got lower jaw surgery done which has improved my side profile a lot.
Another problem i have, is very droopy eyelids, i have to perma squint to somewhat look human. Now the thing is, i dont know if i should get lower eyelid retraction, or infraorbital rim implants, because my under eye support is not great either. I prefer lower eyelid retraction, what do you guys think? (my upper eyelids are hooded (negatively if completely relaxed))
If pics are needed you can dm me

do infraorbital implants first. it will fix negative orbital vector, tear troughs etc. It WON'T fix sclera show unless you do vertical projection (ut depends on how much sclera show you have). Also considering you have done bimax, it will likely be needed to fix the harmony between an advanced lower maxilla to a comparatively recessed upper maxilla. (basically fixing 'chimpface')

then do canthopexy to fix the sclera show (it tights the tendon which supports the lower eyelid, making it straighter and raising it without repositioning the lateral canthus or messing with PFL). 'lower eyelid retraction' isn't really a specific surgery and can be multiple.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
do infraorbital implants first. it will fix negative orbital vector, tear troughs etc. It WON'T fix sclera show unless you do vertical projection (ut depends on how much sclera show you have). Also considering you have done bimax, it will likely be needed to fix the harmony between an advanced lower maxilla to a comparatively recessed upper maxilla. (basically fixing 'chimpface')

then do canthopexy to fix the sclera show (it tights the tendon which supports the lower eyelid, making it straighter and raising it without repositioning the lateral canthus or messing with PFL). 'lower eyelid retraction' isn't really a specific surgery and can be multiple.
thanks a lot for your answer bro :) , but i had bsso not bimax, does that matter?