Need to apply for a job by tonight

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Wise old Aboriginal
Found this job advert which I'm vaguely interested in, but I gotta submit a 1000 word response (+ CV) as to why I meet the criteria etc by tonight.

I hate that kinda stuff. Where u have to try and hype yourself up and larp about how you're a great candidate etc. I can never do it. I don't even really have a proper CV either.

I cba. But this is a decent opportunity not requiring experience, and I've been struggling to find stuff, so imma have to try and submit an application

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, normie_joe, imthesupremecel and 1 other person
Hahahaha Wageslaving Cuck

Join The Real World and Hustlers University

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Esteban1997
its part of the game

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I dont have a CV

• +1
Hahahaha Wageslaving Cuck

Join The Real World and Hustlers University
I'm NEETing atm. My parents aren't even pressuring me but have asked if I'm looking for jobs/have suggested stuff. How is a never-employed recent graduate wannabe NEET supposed to cope?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and asdvek
I dont have a CV
I made one before which is just bs bullet points without detail

I have no experience so put I volunteered cos I did a few hours at some place

• +1
Reactions: ambi
I'm NEETing atm. My parents aren't even pressuring me but have asked if I'm looking for jobs/have suggested stuff. How is it never-employed recent graduate wannabe NEET supposed to cope?
suffer take unpayed job and do useless shit,
but u have chance zoomers, now chatgpt exist its easier

I made one before which is just bs bullet points without detail

I have no experience so put I volunteered cos I did a few hours at some place
Do you have any GOOD yt tutorials and shit about how to make a solid CV? I also have no experience working anything and shit really and im 20 alr

• +1
suffer take unpayed job and do useless shit,
but u have chance zoomers, now chatgpt exist its easier
Imma try and apply for this. Pay is shit (£23k) but I have no experience so beggars can't be choosers, and it's somewhat interesting.

The problem is I wouldn't even hire myself and if I get selected I have to do an interview where I will be exposed

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Imma try and apply for this. Pay is shit (£23k) but I have no experience so beggars can't be choosers, and it's somewhat interesting.

The problem is I wouldn't even hire myself and if I get selected I have to do an interview where I will be exposed
interview are hard you need to work on your narration and believe in the lies u said

• +1
Do you have any GOOD yt tutorials and shit about how to make a solid CV? I also have no experience working anything and shit really and im 20 alr
No not really. I've watched some in the past but I'm sure they're all basically the same.

The problem is not only do I have nothing good to put on it, but I hate the pretentiousness of them, where you have to try and "sell yourself" and larp about how great you are and how you'd make a great candidate, when in reality I just need a source of income

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and ambi
No not really. I've watched some in the past but I'm sure they're all basically the same.

The problem is not only do I have nothing good to put on it, but I hate the pretentiousness of them, where you have to try and "sell yourself" and larp about how great you are and how you'd make a great candidate, when in reality I just need a source of income
I have no problem in lying ab myself and shit but yeah they are insane fraud in reality. Like i have no good qualities, in reality im a piece of shit and i couldnt care less ab the job. But i need it lol

• +1
Working on your own IS better than working for others

• +1
I have no problem in lying ab myself and shit but yeah they are insane fraud in reality. Like i have no good qualities, in reality im a piece of shit and i couldnt care less ab the job. But i need it lol
Brutal, I'm too honest about myself and hate pretending to be more enthusiastic than I am
Working on your own IS better than working for others
Well how do you propose that? And it's not always the case. Most people that try and do their own business or whatever do way more work than a regular wageslave

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and ambi
Brutal, I'm too honest about myself and hate pretending to be more enthusiastic than I am
i dislike doing it too kinda but i have no problem really doing it if i have to

• +1
Well how do you propose that? And it's not always the case. Most people that try and do their own business or whatever do way more work than a regular wageslave
Not really people Who work on their own can decide how many hours they work and at which time they go to work..
My dad owns a restaurant thats why i know about how this whole shit is.

• +1
Use chatgpt, it would work if the company is full of 40+ old, they will not notice it

• +1
Use chatgpt, it would work if the company is full of 40+ old, they will not notice it
Fair enough. Chatgpt is spewing out some bs for me as I type this. I'll see how it is and edit it for me

• +1
Found this job advert which I'm vaguely interested in, but I gotta submit a 1000 word response (+ CV) as to why I meet the criteria etc by tonight.

I hate that kinda stuff. Where u have to try and hype yourself up and larp about how you're a great candidate etc. I can never do it. I don't even really have a proper CV either.

I cba. But this is a decent opportunity not requiring experience, and I've been struggling to find stuff, so imma have to try and submit an application
first of all what is the job ?

Fair enough. Chatgpt is spewing out some bs for me as I type this. I'll see how it is and edit it for me
Yeayea in me school i ask chatgpt to write things for me

And then i rewrite it in me own words (so it sound like its writen by me)

Works pretty good

Last edited:
  • +1
Not really people Who work on their own can decide how many hours they work and at which time they go to work..
My dad owns a restaurant thats why i know about how this whole shit is.
Yeah but it's hard to get it successful to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997