Need to heightmaxx

Swithlyy

Swithlyy

Iron
Im currently 170cm (5,7) at 18yo and the average height in my country is 6ft.

I need to know if theres anything I can do to get taller, Im willing to try anything exept maybe roids that will fuck up my face cuz that’s the only thing saving me rn.

Ive already done a blood test for gh and the results show no deficiency my dad is 175cm and my mom 160cm.
Ive started sprinting even so its probably cope.
If anyone could help me I would highly appreciate it
IMG 2983

limb lenghtening surgery and shoe lifts im sorry brocel

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and Swithlyy
et la moyenne francaise c pas 183 cm :lul:

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
@MA_ascender the retarded phlebotomist foid read igf-1 out as 'insulin', now I'm scared the bitch sent the vial with insulin written down lmao

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
If you're not willing to use steroids for height then accept that you're not getting taller at 18, if growth plates are fused then steroids can't save you either

If you're not willing to use steroids for height then accept that you're not getting taller at 18, if growth plates are fused then steroids can't save you either
I could use some low dose steroids but I just dont wanna fuckup my face for smth that might not work and what steroid could actually increase my height except hgh ?

I could use some low dose steroids but I just dont wanna fuckup my face for smth that might not work and what steroid could actually increase my height except hgh ?
From what i'm seeing your prolactin and cortisol levels are pretty high and as i can't see your estradiol levels i would believe that your growth plates are fused but if you want a chance any further growth you'll have to get an x-ray and make sure, otherwise steroids might be a waste.

HGH
An aromatase inhibitor is crucial at this age I would recommend exemestane
For androgens use injectable L-carnitine
and i can tell you more things that will help you but you but they won't matter so you have to make sure growth plates are still open
also these types of things won't mess up your face they could even help but even if they did mess it up the effects wouldn't be permanent but your final height will be

• +1
Reactions: Swithlyy
From what i'm seeing your prolactin and cortisol levels are pretty high and as i can't see your estradiol levels i would believe that your growth plates are fused but if you want a chance any further growth you'll have to get an x-ray and make sure, otherwise steroids might be a waste.

HGH
and i can tell you more things that will help you but you but they won't matter so you have to make sure growth plates are still open
also these types of things won't mess up your face they could even help but even if they did mess it up the effects wouldn't be permanent but your final height will

HGH
also these types of things won't mess up your face they could even help but even if they did mess it up the effects wouldn't be permanent but your final height will be
I’ll make an appointment to check if my growth plates are still open and if steroids could be worth it thanks hope its not over 🙏