Need to money max asap

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

“The average is 5.1 bro!! I swear!!”
in a week or so I will make a thread on literally everything you need to know to invest in stocks better than a professional fund manager and I will provide academic papers that literally prove what Im saying, Im gonna let you know when I post it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddam69, PseudoMaxxer, LabMale__ and 8 others
in a week or so I will make a thread on literally everything you need to know to invest in stocks better than a professional fund manager and I will provide academic papers that literally prove what Im saying, Im gonna let you know when I post it
Pls do i need to money max asap

Does it work for minors

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
anyone reading if u wanna make money pm me ur discord (u help with my method and we split profit)

edit: and its not the bank thing since ppl are asking

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
what do you need the money for boss?

Pls do i need to money max asap

Does it work for minors
the only thing different you will need to do is telling your father or someone like that to open an account at a american broker for you, as minors aren't able to open accounts in most of them.

Also, this strategy really works, 100% objectively the best one you can use, but its a long term investment strategy, so if you need the money asap then its not the best option for you.

btw investing short term is cope and doesnt work unless you have access to private info

here are three academic papers that back up what Im saying (there are thousands of those and they all get to the same conclusion)

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and ShawarmaFilth
  • Woah
Reactions: maxxmclooks and Donkeyballs
the only thing different you will need to do is telling your father or someone like that to open an account at a american broker for you, as minors aren't able to open accounts in most of them.

Also, this strategy really works, 100% objectively the best one you can use, but its a long term investment strategy, so if you need the money asap then its not the best option for you.

btw investing short term is cope and doesnt work unless you have access to private info

here are three academic papers that back up what Im saying (there are thousands of those and they all get to the same conclusion)

How long is long term

there is no "strategy" or "method" in the stock market, post your y/y returns if what you're saying is true (it isn't)

there is no "strategy" or "method" in the stock market, post your y/y returns if what you're saying is true (it isn't)
wdym with "there is not a method"? There are ways (methods) to invest your money that have been proven to give you higher returns in the long term than others, and thats what Im gonna talk about. If you want to get an introduction on it search about Factor Investing based on the five factor model by Eugene Fama (this guy literally won a economic sciences nobel prize for his contributions on stock market investing btw. And he is the "creator" of the hypothesis that resulted in this investment strategy). Also Im not posting my y/y returns but I will post the returns of the things I invest on and also academic papers that prove everything that I say.

anyone reading if u wanna make money pm me ur discord (u help with my method and we split profit)

What do we need to do for it and is it dangerous?

how much have u made in profit from stocks?

Go to the ghettos find some niggas and pimpmaxx they dont have to be women u can also thughuntersmaxx

how much have u made in profit from stocks?
im not gonna talk about the whole amount because its irrelevant but I'll tell you the %. Over the last 6 years (since I started investing in this way) I have had a 15.4% annual return in my USA investments, while the average USA annual return for fund managers was around 13%. On my global investments, I have had 13.07% annual returns while the fund managers average was 10.65.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265
tag me too

• +1
Reactions: geenger

pm me bro

Everyone said to invest or something. Does this man have money to invest?

Get off your fat ass and get to work nigga

Tag me

• +1
Reactions: geenger

I’m tryna msg u ab my discord but u have a setting where I can’t view your profile