Need urgent help with my skinny fat body.

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Long story short. I had a brutal body glow down due to stressful job and depression.
Currently I am not working and have saved a lot of money. My focus is purely on getting ripped and as handsome as possible again.
When I was at low bodyfat in 2022 I was the exact same weight 72kg at 178cm as I am now, just skinny fat.

Currently I am training very hard 4 times a week. 2400 Calories which is a slight excess. My question is: should I risk hairloss (on fin atm) with TRT? Should I try HGH? Should I do a diet or try to lean bulk first?
Pleas help me and dont roast to hard :D

have you tried lifting a dumbbell you pathetic brainless mongrel-level of retardation yakubian piece of shit

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
should I risk hairloss (on fin atm) with TRT?
nobody can give you an answer to that
everyone works differently, maybe you will not convert as much T into DHT as someone else who get's raped by the norwood reaper

you can also try using RU58, or switch over to DUT where you can get a much higher % reduction
you should probably switch to dut anyway tbh

but I'd definitely wouldn't touch DHT derivatives like primo

and don't do a diet jfl I wouldn't even call you "skinny fat"

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer
You're not skinny fat bruh what? You have an above average physique, just a bit of fat in the midsection to lose.

If you cut you'll look good. If you bulk first and cut after you'll look even better but its gonna take some time. If I were you I'd probably bulk up to like 80kg during the winter and early spring, then start cutting in maybe march and go down to around 70kg. You'll look great.