Htn

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax
he looks so dutch it hurts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LongForgotten, Xangsane and whitegymmax
Maybe, but Chico looks shit with beard, Neels combined with beard
prime women react positively to clean shaven, so if he can look good in both situations it's better to just don't have a beard

prime women want clean shaven, so if he can look good in both situations it's better to just don't have a beard
How sure are you of this? I’m not saying you’re wrong I’m just not sure if this is gospel or an opinion.

How sure are you of this? I’m not saying you’re wrong I’m just not sure if this is gospel or an opinion.
just look at the men women on their 18-25 simp for. most of them are lean, clean shaven with good bone development. just copy what works and you are more likely to succeed. anedoctally, when i used to have a beard i received way less attention than now, but i was fatter and not stylemaxxed back then

View attachment 2443801

visser is a dutch surname.
I know but nationality wise he is murican

Neels Visser is an American influencer, model, and aspiring DJ. Born on September 26, 1998, Neels hails from Phoenix, Arizona. However, now he is based out ...

HTN
@St.TikTokcel do you agree?

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax
I know but nationality wise he is murican

Neels Visser is an American influencer, model, and aspiring DJ. Born on September 26, 1998, Neels hails from Phoenix, Arizona. However, now he is based out ...
pale americans are just inbred europeans.

visser means fisherman.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
just look at the men women on their 18-25 simp for. most of them are lean, clean shaven with good bone development. just copy what works and you are more likely to succeed. anedoctally, when i used to have a beard i received way less attention than now, but i was fatter and not stylemaxxed back then
I suppose you’re right. What if the guys recesssed? Clean shaven still beats cover up with beard?

I suppose you’re right. What if the guys recesssed? Clean shaven still beats cover up with beard?
I think if you grow a good beard and take care of it, and it somehow hides a big failo you have, then it's better than being clean shaven and exposing this failo. but only if you really need to fraud something

Looks like me but with a small nose and better eyes