nefarious question

teraover

teraover

epitome of abused dog
i've known this girl for more than 2 years (june 2022) and she never came to see me despite promising so much (long distance). she doesn't like me anymore because i 'hurt her too much' and she tried to leave me since last year but i kept threatening her to talk to me until this day. in nov 2022-feb 2023 she got with a chad irl and they fucked, she also sent me a video of her fucking another chad to 'show me how tight she was,' she's autistic and i was flirting with her about how tight her pussy is and she thought i wanted to see something like that. (i still have the video but not to masturbate to, i send it to whoever asks from time to time to cope, you can dm me if you wanna see it).

i'm stuck with her emotionally because i hold a grudge for the things she put me through. should i leak her nudes to break the curse of being attracted to her?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acion, lowtiernormiechad, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
Leak her nudes fuck foids

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt, heyheyheybro22 and Acion
You seriously need to rethink everything that’s happening here, what you’re doing to yourself, it’s disgusting bro, and degenerate

Leak her nudes fuck foids
yeah i'm thinking the same. she makes a big deal out of it and says she will kill herself if i do it but honestly i really want her to do that and actually succeed

• +1
Reactions: jacobrb07, Acion and lowtiernormiechad
If you end up being a cuck and embracing it just fucking off yourself for the rest of society’s benefit

You seriously need to rethink everything that’s happening here, what you’re doing to yourself, it’s disgusting bro, and degenerate
it's a difficult situation. she's a very manipulative bpd whore, both chads tried to kill themselves because she left them. i'm not fit for that.

it's a difficult situation. she's a very manipulative bpd whore, both chads tried to kill themselves because she left them. i'm not fit for that.
You’re a fucking low value loser faggot cuckold, you need to remove yourself from the situation or else that’s all you’ll ever be

If you end up being a cuck and embracing it just fucking off yourself for the rest of society’s benefit
nah, i'm not planning to become a cuck. i'm going to come back up from this situation.

You’re a fucking low value loser faggot cuckold, you need to remove yourself from the situation or else that’s all you’ll ever be
by that do you mean i should leak her or leave her alone?

Seriously? Gonna stoop that low? Go find higher quality women obviously bro.
you call me low value then you tell me to get a higher quality woman? lol. i'm fighting for scraps here (and losing)

you call me low value then you tell me to get a higher quality woman? lol. i'm fighting for scraps here (and losing)
No I’m saying you’re low value for not removing yourself from the situation but you have to work on yourself mentally in order to improve but probably won’t happen as you don’t care enough

No I’m saying you’re low value for not removing yourself from the situation but you have to work on yourself mentally in order to improve but probably won’t happen as you don’t care enough
nah, i do care. i'm just not very hopeful to get a better woman because i never really had anything better.

i've known this girl for more than 2 years (june 2022) and she never came to see me despite promising so much (long distance). she doesn't like me anymore because i 'hurt her too much' and she tried to leave me since last year but i kept threatening her to talk to me until this day. in nov 2022-feb 2023 she got with a chad irl and they fucked, she also sent me a video of her fucking another chad to 'show me how tight she was,' she's autistic and i was flirting with her about how tight her pussy is and she thought i wanted to see something like that. (i still have the video but not to masturbate to, i send it to whoever asks from time to time to cope, you can dm me if you wanna see it).

i'm stuck with her emotionally because i hold a grudge for the things she put me through. should i leak her nudes to break the curse of being attracted to her?
Jfl cuck

What do you mean "nefarious", don't you mean more like "rhetorical question"?

youre nuts bro btw, also the girl you're talking to you can probably find a clone of literally everywhere, also you're super autistic

What do you mean "nefarious", don't you mean more like "rhetorical question"?
thank you lawcel i'll make a real quick edit
shiit i cant do that nvm

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
youre nuts bro btw, also the girl you're talking to you can probably find a clone of literally everywhere, also you're super autistic
no need to call me retarded twice (maybe there is,) yeah but i'm very undesirable and i feel like she's rare for 'desiring' someone like me. and she's even more nuts than me, lol.

Nude for nude bro. I had a friend from PlayStation sending me his step sis nudes.

no need to call me retarded twice (maybe there is,) yeah but i'm very undesirable and i feel like she's rare for 'desiring' someone like me. and she's even more nuts than me, lol.
i know this is npc advice but focus on yourself and attract people rather than trying to get people

i know this is npc advice but focus on yourself and attract people rather than trying to get people
mfw you're so mentally cooked you're getting normie advice from the steamy depths of mumbai. thank you though.

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
mfw you're so mentally cooked you're getting normie advice from the steamy depths of mumbai. thank you though.
mfw you say mfw when so i know you're astromically cooked 😭

• JFL
Reactions: teraover
Yeah the video bhai :aheago::aheago::aheago:
sure dm me
Wait you’re telling you got more nudes other than this girl? Fucking fakecel wtf
getting nudes on the internet is as easy as picking up a random pamphlet you find on the street. having real life sex (or even nudes from someone you know in real life) is a whole other reality.

Last edited:
Youre not interesting and neither is your love life

Hey at least u ain’t larpinG to spice it up
i wish i was larping, though i'm thankful all of it is online and anything she does to herself will directly affect her in real life

one autistic tidbit i'd like to add; because of what i've been through i mock her by calling her a hotwife and her exes bulls and myself a cuckold and she finds it very hurtful and insulting, i find it silly.
again for clarification i'm not into it, it's just to cope/make a mockery of her.
and more to add she tries to soften the blow of what she does by saying her exes didn't make her cum.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ThugggButt
What video. Mine? Well if you want to then sure, but it’s nothing special just a girl w no tits twerking at bathtub :smonk:
send the vid he sent u

send the vid he sent u
gone, I didnt download myself because along the way I found my inner light and didn’t want to pry on some girls nudes because that’d be wrong of me to do I’m not that incel like you, like I said ask him, he’ll happily do it.. although very wrong of him to do that to a sweet innocent girl :feelsbadman:.

• WTF
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta