Negative canthal tilt is a White/Caucasian feature

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

My Dad is a War Criminal
If you notice a black guy with negative canthal, chances are he is American, and has European blood down the line.
All blacks from Africa and black places without european admixture, have positive canthals.

Also, search on google "negative canthal tilt" and every single picture is a white person..

Negative canthal tilt is a Caucasoid feature, hence why most people who have it, are Europeans, Indians, and Middle Eastern.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, EzikoIsHere, iblamehumphrey and 1 other person
I got NCT and im Black nigger

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gavin.bl, EzikoIsHere, vratisevojvodo and 2 others
Cause recession comes from advanced bloodline

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
If you notice a black guy with negative canthal, chances are he is American, and has European blood down the line.
All blacks from Africa and black places without european admixture, have positive canthals.

Also, search on google "negative canthal tilt" and every single picture is a white person..

Negative canthal tilt is a Caucasoid feature, hence why most people who have it, are Europeans, Indians, and Middle Eastern.
I have nct and I’m middle eastern
But my dad is Russian mix

1/3 black mixed with euro genes.

Minor NCT isnt such a big deal on a man anyway aslong as other features are good. Again its about not having features that are too extreme either way.