Negative Canthal Tilt on Girls

Baxy

Baxy

If a girl has a NGT does she need to insta ropemaxx or it isn't over?? I know one girl from my school that has NGT she is cute but with NGT she looks like a rat not gonna lie, and she is brunette is it over for her?????

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 47332
Never over for girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, EzikoIsHere, SA7 and 1 other person
if your a girl and you look like shit you still shouldn't ropemaxx, it's never over for women no matter how ugly. Brutal genderpill

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, Deleted member 47332 and tyroneorkms
[IMG alt="Baxy"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/51/51480.jpg?1700598028[/IMG]

Baxy

Iron​

JoinedNov 10, 2023Posts8Reputation4

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and Deleted member 51465
If a girl has a NGT does she need to insta ropemaxx or it isn't over?? I know one girl from my school that has NGT she is cute but with NGT she looks like a rat not gonna lie, and she is brunette is it over for her?????
its looks very ugly but:
if your a girl and you look like shit you still shouldn't ropemaxx, it's never over for women no matter how ugly. Brutal genderpill

• +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms and Baxy
[IMG alt="Baxy"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/51/51480.jpg?1700598028[/IMG]

Baxy

Iron​

JoinedNov 10, 2023Posts8Reputation4
Everybody starts from somewhere???

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 47332
Women with NGT look very feminine and submissive. They look like they could be good mothers

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and IAMNOTANINCEL
its looks very ugly but:
Most flaws can look very good in women. If she has 10/10 Body, good skin and hair she will have Stacy's SMV

Most flaws can look very good in women. If she has 10/10 Body, good skin and hair she will have Stacy's SMV
yea if everyone is a horny niggas like you then she will get stacy smv

But no, not me. I am a chad, she better look facially good otherwisw im not interested

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42845 and Baxy
yea if everyone is a horny niggas like you then she will get stacy smv

But no, not me. I am a chad, she better look facially good otherwisw im not interested
Man If 9/10 woman has skinny ass she's Sub5 for most men. Literally all non blackpilled man care only about body

Can a slight mustache look good in women?

Can a slight mustache look good in women?
Most women shave just like men, they have some moustaches like 14 year old school kid. Most women are more hairy than you think. They shave legs, ass, hands

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and Phillybeard1996