negative feedback loop/failo effect is extremely legit

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
-you match with a girl

-you text with her

-you go out with her

-you dont get to slay her

people will automatically say you are autistic, non NT, you texting game is bad bro etc. it never crosses their mind that maybe the girl never liked you to begin with and was just looking for a guy to do something with.

after all you have no insight on what guys a girl matches with. you assume she matches with you cuz she likes you because of some autistic tinder experiements you did with male models. there is a good chance she matches with both guys she likes and guys she just wants to toy with.

meanwhile when a guy goes out with a girl and slays her he is auotmatically considering NT, texting master etc. i have yet to see an "NT" texting game, all i see is guys sayin "sup" and the girl doing all the work afterwards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, Mastermind, Skywalker and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
You seem so fixated on this.

If you're so correct, then why do you feel the need to make 1000 threads about it? :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
You seem so fixated on this.

If you're so correct, then why do you feel the need to make 1000 threads about it? :feelshmm:
i just do what i love and love what i do

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Skywalker and Primalsplit
Girls aren't going to be seen in public, on a date, with a guy they are not interested in like that. Status is everything to them.

EIther your logistics are trash or you just didn't escalate. Keep dating keep going eventually you'll have a resting heart rate of 80 and slay calm, cool, collected.