Negative tilt and bad undereye support

V

vex01

Iron
Would orbital implants also change the tilt a slight? Or is it just to add more support and give a hunter/almond eye look
Or would cantho be better for this?
Also does anyone know the average cost of orbital implants in Turkey

Bad undereye support doesn't cause neg canthal tilt. I have very poor under-eye support, yet a 7 degree pos canthal tilt.

You would need cantho as well.

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
nct is caused by orbital shape sadly u can have high canthal and bad undereye

assymetry in the orbital bone
how can this develop after puberty though? i have only been chewing on the right side of my mouth since 14 but.. that is also the same side that is Negative canthal tilt? you would think it was he other side? wtf..

how can this develop after puberty though? i have only been chewing on the right side of my mouth since 14 but.. that is also the same side that is Negative canthal tilt? you would think it was he other side? wtf..
you didnt have it before puberty?

most likely the masseter did something so the side on where u were chewing has a nct?

most likely the masseter did something so the side on where u were chewing has a nct?
yh... but it doesn't make sense because you would think the side that i chewed on would be the one that isn't nct when in reality it's somehow the opposite? wtf man how does that make sense?

yh... but it doesn't make sense because you would think the side that i chewed on would be the one that isn't nct when in reality it's somehow the opposite? wtf man how does that mac
cause probably it somehow pulled the face down idk , after chewing i heard u need to massage and relax the muscle i have been chewing a little and it did not change my ct

Negative canthal tilt isn’t even bad, but a bad eye area is. A tilt is nowhere near as important as shape and coloring. Look at that one fag who blew up on TikTok recently. Millions of likes per video, being simped for while still having NCT, yet his eye area isn’t subhuman.