negative upper eyelid tilt

tomm1453

tomm1453

Silver
i have a weird problem, i have neutral or maybe very slight (1-2 degrees) positive canthal tilt, i have a good positive eyebrow tilt, but my upper eyelids are negatively tilted, which fucks my whole eyes and makes it seem like i have negative canthal tilt/ prey eyes. the outside of my upper eyelid sits much lower, closer to the lateral canthus than the brow ridge, but my inner upper eyelid sits almost on the brow ridge, far above the medial canthus. how can i fix this? im trying eyelid pulling on the inner upper eyelid which gives a pretty good improvement straight after but it seems mostly temporary, however i might try doing it every hour. im also gonna start volufiline on the problem area but its hard to apply it only on the inner upper eyelid. i may also try ice hooding but i dont want it to bring the rest of the eyelid even further down. can anyone give me any other reccommendations?

@vioytaka @W3ak

4196185_1718495498006.png

looks slightly assymetrical because its not a perfectly straight angle but you can see what i mean clearly in the bottom one where i put the lines, the green lines show my canthal tilt is very slightly positive (although not actually noticable so neutral in practice) so that isnt really a problem, my eyebrows are obviously positively tilted by then you can see on the red lines how my upper eyelids are negatively tilted which fucks the eye shape and creates that triangle going towards the lateral canthus that you usually see in prey eyes, whereas hunter eyes are more of a rectangle because both the eyes and the eyelids are positively tilted to the same angle, which is what i want to achieve by bringing down my inner upper eyelids

Attachments

• 1718495498006.png
    1718495498006.png
    988.6 KB · Views: 0
Get a fox eye lift you can do it diy like @Clavicular or get it done professionally

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Get a fox eye lift you can do it diy like @Clavicular or get it done professionally
not moneymaxxed enough but ive seen his vid and it didnt look too complicated tbh, how much are the threads @Clavicular

• Love it
Reactions: W3ak
@vioytaka @W3ak

4196185_1718495498006.png

looks slightly assymetrical because its not a perfectly straight angle but you can see what i mean clearly in the bottom one where i put the lines, the green lines show my canthal tilt is very slightly positive (although not actually noticable so neutral in practice) so that isnt really a problem, my eyebrows are obviously positively tilted by then you can see on the red lines how my upper eyelids are negatively tilted which fucks the eye shape and creates that triangle going towards the lateral canthus that you usually see in prey eyes, whereas hunter eyes are more of a rectangle because both the eyes and the eyelids are positively tilted to the same angle, which is what i want to achieve by bringing down my inner upper eyelids
That's normal and it's just due to supra shape.

What makes your eyes look bad is scleral show due to lack of undereye support.

That's normal and it's just due to supra shape.

What makes your eyes look bad is scleral show due to lack of undereye support.
yeah my undereye is bad, im thumbpulling but i keep being super inconsistent also used volufiline for a few weeks which works really well but then had to stop cuz i couldnt shower after having an operation jfl

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
yeah my undereye is bad, im thumbpulling but i keep being super inconsistent also used volufiline for a few weeks which works really well but then had to stop cuz i couldnt shower after having an operation jfl
Even if volufiline worked it wouldn't fix undereye support. Neither would thumbpulling theoretically. You have to lift the lower eyelid which is nothing to do with the maxilla or fat pads.

Even if volufiline worked it wouldn't fix undereye support. Neither would thumbpulling theoretically. You have to lift the lower eyelid which is nothing to do with the maxilla or fat pads.
I think volumefill only works for lips but that might just be water retention

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
but doesnt forwards and upwards growth of the maxilla raise and rotate the orbitals which would give more under eye support

I think volumefill only works for lips but that might just be water retention
it worked amazing for me, i remember saying before to someone else that it seems to have a huge range of effectiveness depending on the person, routine etc and the problem is no one really goes into detail about how they use it, what specific one they get etc so they scream cope then retards that havent even tried it also scream cope because they are brain dead unsconscious npcs but yeah i used it and it was amazing so im gonna keep using it

this sequence of events happens for almost every looksmax tho jfl

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel