Negativetiltedheart might be more mentally ill than me.

RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
I have ignored @negativetiltedheart for a while. But I keep seeing his name on my threads for some reason. Ofc I can't read his messages, and am not even interested in reading those. But still other people who I haven't ignored react to what he said sometimes. And this begs the question
Why is he persevering in spamming his comments under my threads even tho I can't read them? Is he trynna get some support from fellow incels by exposing me with muh unfrauded pics? Or does he secretly love me and is obsessed with me while having a love hate relationship cuz we share same ethnicity? No one will know tbh. What r ur thoughts about this guys? I have no intention in unignoring him btw
So if he reacts to this thread I won't be able to read it.
But I hope this thread will make an end to his dumb obsession which is wasting his time in the long run. Just log off bro.

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
RATE ME UNBLOATED

RealFunkyFlamingo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: God-himself, iloveboobs, RealFunkyFlamingo and 1 other person
I have ignored @negativetiltedheart for a while. But I keep seeing his name on my threads for some reason. Ofc I can't read his messages, and am not even interested in reading those. But still other people who I haven't ignored react to what he said sometimes. And this begs the question
Why is he persevering in spamming his comments under my threads even tho I can't read them? Is he trynna get some support from fellow incels by exposing me with muh unfrauded pics? Or does he secretly love me and is obsessed with me while having a love hate relationship cuz we share same ethnicity? No one will know tbh. What r ur thoughts about this guys? I have no intention in unignoring him btw
So if he reacts to this thread I won't be able to read it.
But I hope this thread will make an end to his dumb obsession which is wasting his time in the long run. Just log off bro.
I think you should work this out and be together

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
you should make out and have a kid called negative tilted flamingo

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo