klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle

@Squirtle
@Despicable
This is what you brahs should be doing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, Zeruel, murdah and 1 other person
Meanwhile I get arrested when I approach jfl. Black ppl are hella lucky cus cops are afraid to arrest them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Alt Number 3, Zonar and 8 others
BBC daily propaganda

Meanwhile I get arrested when I approach jfl. Black ppl are hella lucky cus cops are afraid to arrest them
Lol have you approached any foids lately ?

BBC daily propaganda
They lose there virginities the earliest despite being the least desired. They are the lowest inhib race on the planet

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, TheMaxxer333, Kamui and 1 other person
Lol have you approached any foids lately ?
I approached one today at the mall but she was an employee at this taco shack so it doesn’t count. There were too many underage teenagers and I was with my parents so I had nothing to do

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
They lose there virginities the earliest despite being the least desired. They are the lowest inhib race on the planet
Cool for them but the daily threads are getting annoying

No one gets arrested for approaching

black and hispanic niggas lose it the earliest

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 55314, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
He’s from Spain, so no.
Main qimg d5d8b707dbcd5f19654edcbcfdb429bd pjlq

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
COCKBLOCKED

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui, Zeruel and klip11
Ethnic brah has endured hundreds of years of abuse by white brah, and time and time again he has prevailed and overcame to become triumphant in his endeavour in the search of pussy

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 55314, klip11 and 1 other person
Ethnic brah has endured hundreds of years of abuse by white brah, and time and time again he has prevailed and overcame to become triumphant in his endeavour in the search of pussy
You niggas love that pink pussy but it just scares me :feelsree: BLACK PUSSY MOGGS

Being black means you have very low inhib this makes it perfect to approach foids since you don’t overthink or get scared. The problem is this also make niggers get into a shootout with the police more likely.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Kamui, klip11 and 2 others
Being black means you have very low inhib this makes it perfect to approach foids since you don’t overthink or get scared. The problem is this also make niggers get into a shootout with the police more likely.
Equal trade in

Black brah traded in IQ points for low inhib

High IQ = less pussy

Low IQ = more pussy

• +1
Reactions: klip11
@Blackgymmax what do you think