Neighbour masturbating loudly multiple times a day - I feel violated

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
England. Title says it all...

For context I’m 24F living alone. I’ve lived in my flat for approximately 3 years and never has this issue but recently my neighbour (older man, hermit type) has been masturbating when I’m trying to sleep and again at 8am ish

He does it loudly and it makes me feel absolutely sick to my stomach. I feel violated every time it happens and I’m confident he knows that this is the case because I’ve told him before I can hear his TV etc

My mum stayed over last night and she had to hear it once last night and twice this morning. I felt ashamed and disgusting and so embarrassed that she had to hear it too

Both he and I own our flats and I really don’t want to have to sell up over this. I actually want to cry at my desk writing this I feel disgusting and I just don’t think I can put up with this

I’ve literally heard him using the toilet for years and that was gross but I learned to deal with it but this a new level of disgusting

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Trilogy and pardocel
dont care

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel and Shrek2OnDvD
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
maybe she should go help him out

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, pardocel and Shrek2OnDvD
Lmao I knew it was a foid just from the victim complex type of writing. Women will never change will they

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 26289 and Shrek2OnDvD
Nothing u can do. Just put up loud music or headphones.
You can buy earplugs.
Change home or make him change home

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD