NEO-NAZI INCEL STABS 8 PEOPLE IN TURKEY

asdvek

asdvek

A teen dressed as a Nazi video game character has live-streamed a stabbing attack in Turkey. The video emerged on Instagram, in which the teenager can be seen wandering around, reportedly outside a Mosque brandishing a knife.

Apparently he stabbed 8 people and nobody died.

Attack footage

Gets caught

credits: @elemanzelvadre for the vids

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, maarda, Roquefort and 1 other person
Brenton tarrant from lidl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul, RichardSpencel, enriquecel and 5 others
its so fucking funny no one took him seriously even after he stabbed like 2 people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, deepfuckingvalue, iblamechico and 4 others
its so fucking funny no one took him seriously even after he stabbed like 2 people
Yeah either those ppl are slow af or nobody took him serious since he was a short framecel, brutal blackpill

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre, BeanletMogger and Deleted member 1140
Dumb fag :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Nazies 696x522

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, twojei, RichardSpencel and 3 others
worst mass killer ever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cmstormhox, Melly, karim9090 and 3 others
edit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, BeanletMogger, Mr2chef and 1 other person
Yea nobody took him srs during his attack bc he was short framecel, he got brutally height and frame mogged. Blackpill is EVERYWHERE and I mean EVERYWHERE.
Look at his low IQ plan

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre, RichardSpencel, JohnBaza and 3 others
He didn't kill anyone as far as i know idk
whatever he planned, was so fuckng awful

nobody was even screaming in the video

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, maarda and asdvek
whatever he planned, was so fuckng awful

nobody was even screaming in the video
It was just old men prob why, also its crazy how its literally all old grandpas and grandmas in the street, nobody else, weird ngl. only grandpas and grandmas

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Deleted member 1140
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, maarda and Deleted member 1140
He was incel hating women but didn't attack any women only old men. 30iq fag
(im not saying he shouldve attacked women)
there was 1 semi hot girl in the video and he ignored her JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr2chef, asdvek and GlamourPursuer
I saw his manifesto, it's very long and ridiculous

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Leaked footage of @i_love_roosters.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, maarda and asdvek
"eskişehir" manlet couldnt even pull there jfl

These people that stab/shoot multiple people and fail to kill anyone blow my mind. How are they that incompetent?

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
These people that stab/shoot multiple people and fail to kill anyone blow my mind. How are they that incompetent?
He got scared. He was a coward. You can clearly see it, he starts breathing heavily and probably has his adrenaline spiked. He gets scared, he tries to stab people but doesn't know what to do. He only killed old men from their backs that are sitting, a guy tried to run away but he couldn't catch him. Basically he couldn't injure anyone that has capabilites to run away or defend himself, only old men.

So he's a pathetic coward degenerate fuck. He was a piece of shit incel framelet with short height. Was ugly af too. Incel neo-nazi wannabe. Nobody took him seriously because of how retarded he looks jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maarda, Gengar, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
He got scared. He was a coward. You can clearly see it, he starts breathing heavily and probably has his adrenaline spiked. He gets scared, he tries to stab people but doesn't know what to do. He only killed old men from their backs that are sitting, a guy tried to run away but he couldn't catch him. Basically he couldn't injure anyone that has capabilites to run away or defend himself, only old men.

So he's a pathetic coward degenerate fuck. He was a piece of shit incel framelet with short height. Was ugly af too. Incel neo-nazi wannabe. Nobody took him seriously because of how retarded he looks jfl.
I couldn’t help but lol when you saw the grandpa from behind (the camera was focused on his ass) and then you hear him go “AHH!” :forcedsmile: My coomer brain. :feelswah:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cmstormhox, Costcosuperstore, JohnBaza and 2 others

Screenshot 20240813 133346 1
4306569 1723552648381

Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza and asdvek
He went around stabbing random old people lol. We have GTA for that dumbass.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and asdvek
I did this too but they were out of hospital in like a week. Would've been better to use a gun, especially on Muslim dogs.

• WTF
Reactions: maarda
I did this too but they were out of hospital in like a week. Would've been better to use a gun, especially on Muslim dogs.
Turkey is a secular country, 50% of the country’s populace is atheist.

• +1
Reactions: maarda
Elliot pfp on tiktok :lul::lul::lul:
4306617 IMG 20240813 161437 238

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and asdvek