Neonazi from my class came up to me with a knife

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Bro this mf is gonna end up dead man fr

I don’t like hitting him when he does this shit cause he’s a weak skinny dude but it’s starting to get dangerous

He usually makes jokes constantly about me saying he’s gonna kill me or that I’m ethnic but I don’t really mind

But today he came to be with a pincel threatening to throw it at me, so i grabbed it and threw it on his jacket

This mf came up to me with a fucking knife, everyone started looking. I grabbed the knife from his hand and pushed him

This guy is messing around Fr he’s telling me I have 1 month to live and if he does this to me one more time I’m gonna beat him up I won’t have mercy on this mf anymore

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Manletmachine, StalinCel and 7 others
Idk why ppl nowadays take this shit as jokes but to me a death threat is real and if he keeps pulling knives on me I will break his face in half

I’m not strong at all but the only reason I even let this guy do all this shit is he is weak

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale

I don’t like hitting him when he does this shit cause he’s a weak skinny dude but it’s starting to get dangerous

He usually makes jokes constantly about me saying he’s gonna kill me or that I’m ethnic but I don’t really mind

But today he came to be with a pincel threatening to throw it at me, so i grabbed it and threw it on his jacket

This mf came up to me with a fucking knife, everyone started looking. I grabbed the knife from his hand and pushed him

This guy is messing around Fr he’s telling me I have 1 month to live and if he does this to me one more time I’m gonna beat him up I won’t have mercy on this mf anymore
your a brazilian german who types like a brit and talks like an american

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, Deleted member 45811, buflek and 7 others

Kill tht nazi

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel, thereallegend, try2beme and 3 others

nigga what the fuck file a police report on his ass this ain't no joke

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, mulattomaxxing, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
your a brazilian german who types like a brit and talks like an american
Idk what I did to me but I’ve gone through so much in life ppl pulling knives and threatening to kill me isn’t a joke

Idk if it’s funny here in Germany but if he does this one more time I won’t play nice anymore this shit isn’t funny

He’s constantly saying I’m dead and he will kill me
And all for no reason

He’s also a giga Nazi talking about that shit 24/7 he’s so autistic he says it loud so everyone hears

• JFL
Fuck his oneitis then break his head

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
nigga what the fuck file a police report on his ass this ain't no joke
Kill tht nazi
Bro the only reason I haven’t done that is because he is autistic or something and has eplepsy

He’s a really skinny guy anyone can easily beat him but idk this rage he has for me he might stab me on the back

Today he looked serious but luckily he announced he was gonna stab me and I was prepared to disarm him

So you have one month left for finding me kemonololi waifu

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Idk what I did to me but I’ve gone through so much in life ppl pulling knives and threatening to kill me isn’t a joke

Idk if it’s funny here in Germany but if he does this one more time I won’t play nice anymore this shit isn’t funny

And all for no reason

He’s also a giga Nazi talking about that shit 24/7 he’s so autistic he says it loud so everyone hears
I would take this seriously... especially if the guy is autistic/seems not right in the head even if there's a 1% chance he's not joking you don't wanna risk it

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, AngryShortMale, thereallegend and 2 others

And all for no reason

• JFL
Bro the only reason I haven’t done that is because he is autistic or something and has eplepsy

He’s a really skinny guy anyone can easily beat him but idk this rage he has for me he might stab me on the back

Today he looked serious but luckily he announced he was gonna stab me and I was prepared to disarm him
Fuck him for me

lol getting bullied by a skinny nazi

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Fuck his oneitis then break his head
Mf he doesn’t even have interest in women

He runs after women threatening to hit them

I’m telling u this dude is fucking weird idk
How he made it this far

At the start he’d keep talking about buying a snake to poison ppl now he’s constantly threatening to kill me

Idk wtf I said to him

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
the fact that he's autistic actually makes him more dangerous

when you have to disarm a nigga that's when you know you need to take them seriously and report them JFL

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Iasacrko
lol getting bullied by a skinny nazi
I’m not going full hostile on him because I don’t like beating on weak ppl

All I do is hold his arms or disarm his knives but if he continues I will beat him up

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Nick.Harte

he's probably jealous of your T50s bhai

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Iasacrko and Nick.Harte
Told ya he would go ER on you.

• JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter
get a restraining order dawg

• +1

Embrace the ethnic bvll inside of you, beat his ass then report him and then fuck a white chick and send him the video

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and enchanted_elixir
he's probably jealous of your T50s bhai
Bro the biggest irony is he had black eyes, black hair and curly

Mf looks Italian if anything

Idk I’m concerned now i just try to be nice to ppl

If I was anyone else i would have beaten him up already and not just disarmed him

Him pulling this shit on me is psychotic

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Embrace the ethnic bvll inside of you, beat his ass then report him and then fuck a white chick and send him the video
He doesn’t give two fucks about women from what I see

He threatened to kill a girl who literally helps him for no reason

I’m not the only person he threatened but I always took it as a joke until he brought a knife to my face in front of everyone

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, GuyFromSingapore and Nick.Harte
Mf he doesn’t even have interest in women

He runs after women threatening to hit them

I’m telling u this dude is fucking weird idk
How he made it this far

At the start he’d keep talking about buying a snake to poison ppl now he’s constantly threatening to kill me

Idk wtf I said to him
idk what this dude is on. Record him and report him.Get him kicked out or suspended from the school

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and Iasacrko
I fail to understand how this guy is still at school for behaving like a fucking lunatic. When did he start to act like that btw?
How are you guys tolerating him?

• +1

I fail to understand how this guy is still at school for behaving like a fucking lunatic. When did he start to act like that btw?
How are you guys tolerating him?
Bro from the start this guy is sus

I made threads about him before

He just used to talk to me about bringing snakes and spiders to school and always gave me this psychopath vibe

He would constantly insult me so one day I said some joke back and went to the bathroom

I made a thread about this also when I came back he tried to choke me
But he’s so weak anyone can easily take him out

I don’t hurt him i just grabbed and held his hands

He’s one of those toxic nighas who keeps
Insulting everyone and this isn’t the first time he grabbed instruments and threatened me, he did it with hammers before and other shit in the workplace since we have 2 days in a work ppace

But today he looked serious and I didn’t take it as a joke

• +1
pppppuuussssssyyyyyy

you know that beating him up is not gonna do nothing

he is gonna get a serotine attack and then buy a gun and schoot you or he can use a knife

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Iasacrko
pppppuuussssssyyyyyy
I did kinda humiliate him by disarming him but the way I was raised is to not hit ppl weaker than me

And this guy has so many problems he literally looks autistic when u see him but if he keeps on doing this he’ll leave me no choice

Me quickly disarming him looked way cooler to ppl than if I were to sate brutally smashing his face in

Bro from the start this guy is sus

I made threads about him before

He just used to talk to me about bringing snakes and spiders to school and always gave me this psychopath vibe

He would constantly insult me so one day I said some joke back and went to the bathroom

I made a thread about this also when I came back he tried to choke me
But he’s so weak anyone can easily take him out

I don’t hurt him i just grabbed and held his hands

He’s one of those toxic nighas who keeps
Insulting everyone and this isn’t the first time he grabbed instruments and threatened me, he did it with hammers before and other shit in the workplace since we have 2 days in a work ppace

But today he looked serious and I didn’t take it as a joke
Report this guy. I thought that he was on drugs or he got bullied and was taking it on you but you said he was like that from the start.

• +1
you know that beating him up is not gonna do nothing

he is gonna get a serotine attack and then buy a gun and schoot you or he can use a knife
But if I beat him up the authorities will probably get involved

He does this all in front of everyone fortunately for him no teacher ever saw him do this shit yet

But if I beat him up the whole class is a witness to what this mf did and I’m the most chill guy ever

I only defend myself I don’t hit ppl for free

That’s why sometimes ppl even take advantage like some girl who was pushing me around but I can’t hurt ppl that are easy it’s not who I am

whenever someone like that tries to hit me i just use ju-jitsu to hold them in place

I used to think that u were joking about lunatic , in old threads , but .

Last edited:
  • +1
I used to u were joking about , in old threads
Bro yeah if u saw the old threads I made about this guy it’s the same nigga and it’s starting to get serious

I was his friend at the start but all he does is constantly insult ppl who talk to him so i just started doing the same to him, but now this mf came up to me with a knife and this isn’t the first time

He has grabbed these dangerous weapons before but now he looked serious so I didn’t just stay sat

He can’t go one day without talking about killing ppl

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Bro yeah if u saw the old threads I made about this guy it’s the same nigga and it’s starting to get serious

I was his friend at the start but all he does is constantly insult ppl who talk to him so i just started doing the same to him, but now this mf came up to me with a knife and this isn’t the first time

He has grabbed these dangerous weapons before but now he looked serious so I didn’t just stay sat

He can’t go one day without talking about killing ppl
Yeh u made that thread , about a guy being a real school shooter er mentality guy ,

• +1
Bro the biggest irony is he had black eyes, black hair and curly

Mf looks Italian if anything

Idk I’m concerned now i just try to be nice to ppl

If I was anyone else i would have beaten him up already and not just disarmed him

Him pulling this shit on me is psychotic
lmao nigga is swarthy as German?

lmao nigga is swarthy as German?
Bro he doesn’t look German at all

Sometimes I like to joke with him asking like are u sure ur not mixed?

Cause he’s the biggest Nazi ever bros constantly making the hail shit with his arm and keeps talking about ww2 but he looks Italian

He kinda has the same pheno as @the BULL but he’s a little more pale, tho curly hair, dark eyes, very mixed features

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Bro he doesn’t look German at all

Sometimes I like to joke with him asking like are u sure ur not mixed?

Cause he’s the biggest Nazi ever bros constantly making the hail shit with his arm and keeps talking about ww2 but he looks Italian

He kinda has the same pheno as @the BULL but he’s a little more pale, tho curly hair, dark eyes, very mixed features
you are dealing with a fucking JEW!

• JFL
you are dealing with a fucking JEW!
He does look like one tbh I don’t joke about that since this shit is really strict in Germany idk why he keeps making these jokes

Today he was literally at the other side of a bus yelling at me that he was gonna kill me and for me to get out of Germany

All while a little girl was sitting and looking scared so I refused to talk to him so he’d stop

Who tf in their right mind goes into a bus full of kindergarten children and starts threatening to kill ppl he’s one of those nighas who has no limits for jokes if it even is a joke

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
He does look like one tbh I don’t joke about that since this shit is really strict in Germany idk why he keeps making these jokes

Today he was literally at the other side of a bus yelling at me that he was gonna kill me and for me to get out of Germany

All while a little girl was sitting and looking scared so I refused to talk to him so he’d stop

Who tf in their right mind goes into a bus full of kindergarten children and starts threatening to kill ppl he’s one of those nighas who has no limits for jokes if it even is a joke
nigga no shit he's next Hitler tbh

• JFL

top 10 things that DIDNT happen.

lol idc kys n ow