Nerdmaxxing as the last resort when im still subhuman after looksmaxxing?

Deathnic

Deathnic

Iron
im an autistic turkcel and only 5' 11 living in germany (didnt have any social circle for the past 5-6 years at all...), and even thought i lost weight and did basic looksmaxxing, im still deemed subhuman; so i lost all faith in that but im now unironically pondering about nichemaxxing (nerdmaxxing: basically trying my dear best to obtain some german autistic female who isnt jbw-wired and is fine with my ethnicel ass)

science and math were my only good subjects in school, so i thought about nerdmaxxing: so i become a giga nerd in my particular subject, and I then try to hit on white socially inept low tier beckies hoping that they'll settle for me; i suppose it's also easier to handle them since they tend to be less experienced coitus-wise.

but im unsure if this will work in my case if im a non-nt rather-short turkcel.
are there better nichemaxxing methods out there for me? (thugmaxxing excluded; it wont genuinely work for autists)

PS: im not gonna ropemax before my late 20s, so i must do something before this will be my last-last resort.

No aryan german woman will look at you with love in her eyes since you're a deathnic subhuman

At least be HTN deathnic b4 looking to nichemax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back