Nervous as fuck for my first job interview

shibo

shibo

Equinox
Its a shitty min wage job but ill still be getting money for looksmaxxing. Gonna be my first interview and job ever

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, AlwaysHaveQuestions, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Just chill. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and shibo
Its a shitty min wage job but ill still be getting money for looksmaxxing. Gonna be my first interview and job ever
how old are u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Hellboy
As long as you are a breathing, living human being who doesn't smell or behave in an autistic manner, it's easy to get a minimum wage job. You'll get hired on the spot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, mulattomaxxer and shibo
As long as you are a breathing, living human being who doesn't smell or behave in an autistic manner, it's easy to get a minimum wage job. You'll get hired on the spot.
Yea but im just a anxious person in general

• So Sad
Reactions: Hellboy
Any interview for a minimum wage job is basically a free job, dw you will be fine. Just remember your NT training bhai and you will get hired.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: shibo and Hellboy
Try taking phenibut or microdose some magic truffles beforehand. Kills inhibition, makes you happier, more talkative, you won't overthink things as much etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, shibo and Deleted member 6723
Od on caffeine pills and cocaine legit

Try taking phenibut or microdose some magic truffles beforehand. Kills inhibition, makes you happier, more talkative, you won't overthink things as much etc.

If the guy needs drugs to simply show up for an interview he has an impossible life ahead of him.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
be normal and confident. be normal be normal

• +1
Reactions: shibo
It's a minimum wage job, the interview must be very easy. There is nothing to worry about.

I can’t talk to people I legit choke up I’m such a fucking retard
i took aderall and told my interviewer my whole life story. trust me you don't want to be hyper

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and SubhumanCurrycel
If the guy needs drugs to simply show up for an interview he has an impossible life ahead of him.
On the one hand, that's definitely true, if a simple job interview takes its toll on you and you need drugs to overcome it, your life will indeed become near impossible.

On the other hand, if you take any of these substances, everything goes as planned and you can reflect on a successful job interview, they can make you learn and understand how to present yourself in similar situations for the future, thus helping you to develop a more NT/less anxious version of yourself.

Ideally, you want to try these substances a couple of times on important occasions, you reflect on them and eventually learn how to properly behave yourself/not being anxious on these important occasions, without taking any substances.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I smell

Wear lifts and squint really hard the whole time