Neurotransmitters

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
JFL my weakness, they make u have so many mistakes. And I am blackpilled, it could be over after one mistake at the right time and place.

You gotta be careful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 8576 and 2 others
Ill be careful bro tnx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 8576
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6723
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
It's over for many neurotransmitters.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 17, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nonserviam, Entschuldigung and RAITEIII
july is a banger month ngl
Everything can be considered a bang, if someone looks good then its insta-bang. Take this another blackpill flooder redcel

Everything can be considered a bang, if someone looks good then its insta-bang. Take this another blackpill flooder redcel
wow that’s crazy

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
It is prudent to always be careful