Neve done drugs but can someone elaborate on LSD or LSA trip?

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
Anyone tried any?

• +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1 and Lev Peshkov
fun

listen to this

You feel like you are floating and that you are lightweight. There's a sort of pleasure/happiness you get, but it can sometimes turn into sadness at times in the trip. The world is distorted and everything looks like it is constantly moving and swirling, but it's really hard to accurately describe what the hallucinations are like.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and xdxdxnice1
first time i took LSD was with my friend and my brother

i took half a tab at first and then the other half a few hours later

your whole mental state changes, its a completely different feeling to anything else i’ve ever experienced. i felt so happy so we went for a walk at night but then i started to freak out so we walked back but it felt like the walking lasted forever when in reality it probably wasn’t that long

the hallucinations did not kick in until i took the rest of the tab. we were watching music videos and weird shit was happening on the screen. me and my friend kept saying shit like ‘OMG DID YOU SEE THAT’ and ‘was that the video or LSD’ completely ignoring the fact that we would see different shit. it took us like 3 hours to realise that, it seriously made me feel like a mental retard. i couldn’t hold proper conversation since i had 5 second short term memory. and i had a funeral the next day i had to go to which i could not fall asleep for. i remember just thinking when will this end

finally i slept but the next night i had the worst sleep paralysis i’ve ever experienced. some weird clock with arms and legs was walking on me saying tik tok and then started speaking some weird demonic language. i couldn’t move for a long time

idk if that was related to LSD though

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Krezo and Chad69