Never again will I leave the house non NT maxxed

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
So last monday I left my basement and went to the city with some new friends and even foids were in the group. I wore my contacts, frauded a perm with some good hair products, put concealer on top of my dark circles, bleached my teeth and wore those light blue zoomer jeans with a slight oversized, white t shirt (like most zoomers these days walk around).

And it was the first time that I've felt being treated like a human being, or almost. Even foids initiated conversations with me and didn't give any fuck off vibes.

However, the next day I went with the same group again, but that time I wore my autist clothes, nerd glasses, had my usual school shooter hair style and didn't have concealer on top of my dark circles so that I looked like an abused, sleep deprived school shooter racoon. Foids pretended that they didn't even recognize or know me, they gave instant fuck off signals when I approached or showed signs of disgust and even the dudes didn't really wanna talk to me:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It's so brutal guys:feelsrope: The blackpill is 100% real and never again will I leave my basement non NT maxxed. And for sure I'll get that bimax because as @Zenturio famously says: Facemaxx or death.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, Renaissance.Chad, Aqua and 16 others
How'd you fraud a perm?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and mogstar
  • +1
Reactions: lasthope and Jason Voorhees
aren't you like 6'7"?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 7725
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and subhuman incel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14280, thereallegend, JosephGarrot123 and 6 others
aren't you like 6'7"?
If he is he should basketballmaxx. I started playing in my college campus gym a few days ago and the guys there all look up to me and all want me on their team. I feel like a normie with a social life there. All the girls there still avoid me like the plague though.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, DEFAULT, thereallegend and 11 others
Btw I think I caught Covid it's over now. Probably this will fuck my brain even more after it already got fried by looksmaxx and 6 months of depression:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Jason Voorhees and subhuman incel
I'll get jaw angle fillers in the coming weeks and a perm. FUCK I need to make the time until I get my bimax at least somewhat bearable

• +1
Reactions: lasthope, Jason Voorhees, oatmeal and 2 others
I'll get jaw angle fillers in the coming weeks and a perm. FUCK I need to make the time until I get my bimax at least somewhat bearable
Same. Planning on getting jaw and chin fillers and a perm over winter break. I just hope my college stays cucked for the rest of the semester so I don't have to take my mask off in the mean time.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, oatmeal and subhuman incel
if they find out you wear colored contacts its brutally over for you my nigga. they already think you are a bit weird, but when they realize you are a frauding piece of shit they will thinks you are an insecure lil narcy ass faggot who deserves nothing but suffering.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Toth's thot, amorfati and 5 others
if they find out you wear colored contacts its brutally over for you my nigga. they already think you are a bit weird, but when they realize you are a frauding piece of shit they will thinks you are an insecure lil narcy ass faggot who deserves nothing but suffering.
My contacts aren't colored, they are there so that I don't have to wear glasses. I have naturally green eyes, at least in that regard I didn't get totally fucked.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 7725 and 2 others
are you good at faking nt? like what are usually the topics they normally talk about and gossip? when i was trying to fake nt with normies, they usually talked about parties, football, instagram, girls they wanted to fuck, ufc, netflix, some famous youtuber like ksi or jake paul and maybe some school stuff. but thats pretty much it tbh. i really had a hard time to connect since all i did my life was video games and watching twitch and hanging on looksmax.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, Toth's thot, never_lucky and 4 others
are you good at faking nt? like what are usually the topics they normally talk about and gossip? when i was trying to fake nt with normies, they usually talked about parties, football, instagram, girls they wanted to fuck, ufc, netflix, some famous youtuber like ksi or jake paul and maybe some school stuff. but thats pretty much it tbh. i really had a hard time to connect since all i did my life was video games and watching twitch and hanging on looksmax.
Mostly talking about university, stock market or crypto, where to go for the next party, what beer we should buy, maybe they aren't exactly NT either because they are not really a representation of the average population

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, subhuman incel and mulattomaxxer
But I am an extreme autist who got diagnosed as gifted but with autistic tendencies so I haven't yet meet an individual in my life who is that much of a non NT nerd as I am.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Mrinfinityx, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
But I am an extreme autist who got diagnosed as gifted but with autistic tendencies so I haven't yet meet an individual in my life who is that much of a non NT nerd as I am.
im a ltn normie looks wise and also non-nt. it was really difficult for me to connect with people since i have very different interests. if you both lack in looks and in nt-ness, its pretty much over for you regarding social life. you need to be at least above average looking or nt, then people treat you like an actual human being. also do you have instagram or any other social media? i have instagram with like 50 followers only , giga over for me. i need to looksmax as hard as i can and then nt-max and then statusmax, its just so much work. the amount of things you have to do to just be accepted by this society and not seen as a weirdo is crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, RftH, thereallegend and 2 others
@Acromegaly_Chad

Welcome to the club buddy boyo

(Waiting sliding Genio mogging surgery at home as well)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Acromegaly_Chad and 1 other person
im a ltn normie looks wise and also non-nt. it was really difficult for me to connect with people since i have very different interests. if you both lack in looks and in nt-ness, its pretty much over for you regarding social life. you need to be at least above average looking or nt, then people treat you like an actual human being. also do you have instagram or any other social media? i have instagram with like 50 followers only , giga over for me. i need to looksmax as hard as i can and then nt-max and then statusmax, its just so much work. the amount of things you have to do to just be accepted by this society and not seen as a weirdo is crazy.
Yes I have Instagram with almost 300 followers but my latest post is from 2015 and it's just a landscape JFL.
I know what you mean I'm just lucky that I'm extremely high functioning and can fraud NT if I really need to. I've studied the behaviour of normies for years and memorized their reactions, mimics and phrases. I myself pretty much don't really have a personality, it's just me switching between several personalities that I've copied from other people when interacting with normies. I can actually do that quite effortless :chad:
And luckily I already have some money/status all I need is fucking LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, amorfati, lasthope and 5 others
Yes I have Instagram with almost 300 followers but my latest post is from 2015 and it's just a landscape JFL.
I know what you mean I'm just lucky that I'm extremely high functioning and can fraud NT if I really need to. I've studied the behaviour of normies for years and memorized their reactions, mimics and phrases. I myself pretty much don't really have a personality, it's just me switching between several personalities that I've copied from other people when interacting with normies. I can actually do that quite effortless :chad:
And luckily I already have some money/status all I need is fucking LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@Acromegaly_Chad

In fact u feel like me like a conversational blackpilled robot desesperatly empty of any conversational interest and personnality who see romantic interactions like a non sense animal pulsion thing ballet already hacked from the start

Giphy 4 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Acromegaly_Chad and subhuman incel
@Acromegaly_Chad

In fact u feel like me like a conversational blackpilled robot desesperatly empty of any conversational interest and personnality who see romantic interactions like a non sense animal pulsion thing ballet already hacked from the start

View attachment 1318621
Honestly I can't feel the slightest personal connection even with people whom I've known for over a decade, the only reason I'm in contact with them is that I don't come off as an autist and am not being left out alone.
It makes it extremely hard to meet new friends because usually I don't give the slightest shit about other people like who tf cares what their hobbies are or some shit.
It's the same with foids I can't imagine being with a foid for anything other than sex, like do you seriously believe I'm interested in their tiktok BS.
It also explains why my biggest role models are full blown psychopaths (Putin, Xi Jinping, etc.)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Karstossos, subhuman incel, Mrinfinityx and 6 others
If he is he should basketballmaxx. I started playing in my college campus gym a few days ago and the guys there all look up to me and all want me on their team. I feel like a normie with a social life there. All the girls there still avoid me like the plague though.
Truth, I did this in college as well. Works like a charm.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Acromegaly_Chad
This thread is full of non NT chads, we should call @Amnesia for tips.

Btw I think I caught Covid it's over now. Probably this will fuck my brain even more after it already got fried by looksmaxx and 6 months of depression:feelswhy:
Are you vaccinated?:soy::soy::soy:

I probably can’t even get a perm with my nw2.5 :feelswhy::feelswhy:

it's over for non nt cels.