FailedAbortion

FailedAbortion

Bronze
Cowardcel or 4d chess?

missed opportunities or one less foid validated

either way, no foid wants a framelet unless he’s thug maxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
Same. I won't interact with one of them until I'm totally looksmaxxed (10% bf with a good body).

There is no point in talking to them when you're ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, looksmaxxtocope, Kingkellz and 1 other person
I only did twice I think

Over for inhibcels

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AlexHeally, FailedAbortion and 1 other person
I got cucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Turanid_Bull
1585790140400-png.333067

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Give online dating a go. Not Tinder, that's Chad only territory, but places like Plenty of Fish and OkCupid. The return on investment will generally be worse online than in real life, but if you get literally nothing at all, you'll have found out in the cheapest, least painful way that it's over.

• +1

• +1
Cowardcel or 4d chess?

missed opportunities or one less foid validated

either way, no foid wants a framelet unless he’s thug maxxed

I am in the same situation as you, I have never asked somebody out. (I have only been in the situation to do this a couple of times in my life). I am a pussy for not asking these girls out because JFL at having female friends.

Once your blackpilled you realise most women are whores that will have sex with you the same night if you are chad. Once you have broke the ice with a girl, if she seems interested you might aswell ask her out. I wouldn't wait any longer then a few weeks to ask her out. If you want an LTR its a huge red flag if she has sex with you the same night, but if you have been waiting for more then a month she will start using you for non sexual attention/free meals.

If your aware your a subhuman and women are treating you like one you are playing 4d chess by not asking them out. Might aswell looksmax to the point where your getting IOI's before even trying. If your ugly you will have to waste too much time trying to jester, instead of doing useful shit.

• +1
i did and got rejected over if u have to approach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and FailedAbortion
Same lol

• +1
Put yourself out there bro

• +1
Give online dating a go. Not Tinder, that's Chad only territory, but places like Plenty of Fish and OkCupid. The return on investment will generally be worse online than in real life, but if you get literally nothing at all, you'll have found out in the cheapest, least painful way that it's over.
why are those less hypergamous than Tinder

• +1
4d chess if you have to ask you were bound to get rejected anyways.

• +1
  • +1
If you never asked a girl out it means you are genetic trash and have been stuck in negative feedback loops your entire life due to looks, your subconscious mind is trying to help your mental health by preventing you from experience the pain of rejection.

I always say the pain of regret is easier to deal with than the pain of rejection. Personally when I was rejected by my oneitis it drove me to almost kill myself, however the pain also gave me the strength to finally book surgeries.

• +1
#metoo

• +1
If you never asked a girl out it means you are genetic trash and have been stuck in negative feedback loops your entire life due to looks, your subconscious mind is trying to help your mental health by preventing you from experience the pain of rejection.

I always say the pain of regret is easier to deal with than the pain of rejection. Personally when I was rejected by my oneitis it drove me to almost kill myself, however the pain also gave me the strength to finally book surgeries.
Yep I’ve pretty much been depressed all my life with self hatred and stunted physical and mental growth, but years of normie frauding made me not see it until only recently with blackpill

Fuck I can’t imagine being rejected by cutie oneitis

guess that’s why I don’t approach lulz

• +1

No nothing is worse than the feeling on missing out. Everyone can get a gf and everyone will get rejected, even chads and girls tbh. So why dont try.

Look even this guy got a GF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Morpheus
why are those less hypergamous than Tinder
Because the girls there are more interested in ltr and there are better male-to-female ratios. Mind you, the ratios are still heavily skewed towards males and hypergamy is still queen, but at least you don't have to be gigachad to get a coffee date.

• +1
No nothing is worse than the feeling on missing out. Everyone can get a gf and everyone will get rejected, even chads and girls tbh. So why dont try.

Look even this guy got a GF

• +1
I’m high inhib and subhuman, it’s like taking a 0.01 pc shot, and I don’t want to validate foid if I don’t get puss
Just try man. Girls really don't approach much. Even Chads don't get asked out as much as a lot of people here think. You have to put in some kind of effort.

I used to be super high inhibition and it took me like a whole year to finally ask out this girl I liked (first girl I ever made an attempt at too). I even needed to be drunk to shoot her a text because I was so scared lol. And then she asked me why it took so long for me to do it. She gave very little signs that she was interested too but we ended up dating 2 years so you never know.

I know rejection sucks, but you have to get through it. And if you find that girls don't give you a chance, then you can start planning what you need to do to ascend, whether that be softmaxes, surgeries, whatever. But I swear a lot of people here would actually get girls if they were NT, normie inhibition, and relatively social.

• +1
If you have to approach then its over

• +1
bumo

• +1