never been approached

M

MagicalWaves

Iron
Ive never been approached by a girl before its not like ive been with no girl contact my whole life i just realized every girl ive ever dated i had to approach them first and initiate conversation or atleast try to but not 1 girl has ever asked me for my socials and it really hit my confidence but i asked an old friend of mine who is a girl why they might not be approaching and she said girls are usually more shy than guys and i was curious about anyones thoughts on this :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, PlayersGetPlayed and BrutalMogger
If you are going out to bars/clubs and places where alcohol and drugs are included and you never been approached by ATLEAST average woman, you are ugly as fuck and it's over.
If you have never been approached in school/work it is pretty much over
If you have never been approached in random places in daylight while minding your own business, welcome to 90% of men.

• +1
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel, SubhumanForever, Sean o' Tist and 1 other person
Girls aren't usually ones to approach, especially nowadays. Even dudes r too pussy to approach nowadays so you could only imagine the likelihood of some girl trying. It's also dependent on the area ofc more people approach strangers at bars and clubs. You also have to look approachable and I suggest wearing something that is easy to comment on and Fashionmaxxing. Many of the times I get approached it's with a comment on something that I'm wearing.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and PlayersGetPlayed
You’re too good looking that’s why

• JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist and PlayersGetPlayed
If you are going out to bars/clubs and places where alcohol and drugs are included and you never been approached by ATLEAST average woman, you are ugly as fuck and it's over.
If you have never been approached in random places in daylight while minding your own business, welcome to 90% of men.
Not old enough to go into any bars or clubs but i am talking to a girl right now at my school but i dont know i just have a constanr need to be liked by literally everyone based only on looks but yeah ive never been approached before

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
Ive never been approached by a girl before its not like ive been with no girl contact my whole life i just realized every girl ive ever dated i had to approach them first and initiate conversation or atleast try to but not 1 girl has ever asked me for my socials and it really hit my confidence but i asked an old friend of mine who is a girl why they might not be approaching and she said girls are usually more shy than guys and i was curious about anyones thoughts on this :feelsrope:
DAMN NIGGA U MUST BE UGLY AS FUCK :lul::lul::lul:

LIKE IF NOT EVEN UGLY GIRLS APPROUCH U THEN U SHOULD ACTUALLY GIVE UP

IT NEVER BEGAN

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
It's because ur chad and they're intimidated

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel, Sean o' Tist, lepo2317 and 1 other person
I've been "approached" once when I was 15. I told her to fuck off (don't ask me why, I was only interested in playing video toys at the time).
If I showed you a pic of her you would NOT believe me.

• Woah
Reactions: Sean o' Tist and PlayersGetPlayed
its over for me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and lepo2317
I've been "approached" once when I was 15. I told her to fuck off (don't ask me why, I was only interested in playing video toys at the time).
If I showed you a pic of her you would NOT believe me.
I Believe You

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Girls approach if you are good-looking, or if they don't they take the initiative if one is not socially adept.
By approach I mean sexually implicit or explicit approach, not asking for information or something like that.