• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fgsfds, hattrick, huaus and 9 others

Canvas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: huaus, the next o'pry, aspiringexcel and 6 others
just listen to redpillers and all mighty saint andrew faggot hypocrite tate and go gym bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, sergeant blackpill, reptiles and 4 others
Male gaze aside
Do you guys think it is possible to gain this much size natty? Is he on some compounds?

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Copexodius Maximus
Male gaze aside
Do you guys think it is possible to gain this much size natty? Is he on some compounds?
he isnt natty you can tell from the fact tht he also raped his collagen

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, zainab, garoupilled_ and 4 others
Glad these retards took themselves out the market place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, cancercell, Deleted member 27472 and 10 others
Thats why you should become a fighter, not a bodybuilder. You'll be physically active & stronger than any bodybuilder ever without having to look like an ogre

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Copexodius Maximus and BucketCrab
I hope more chads and prettyboys fall for this. I've seen it happen at school and it's kinda lifefuel seeing them buzz their hair and go on permanent bulking cycles.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, huaus, niqfan625 and 5 others
He ogred maxx, mascmaxxers have the broadest appeal really and they do not look like freaking unnatural ogre bro.
Eh its kinda mascmaxxing. Just done in a bad way. I kinda mascmaxxed and cut my hair cut I was a bit too fat to pull it off as prettyboy rn

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
I hope more chads and prettyboys fall for this. I've seen it happen at school and it's kinda lifefuel.
That wont make girls come to you still

• +1
Reactions: zura, Mewton and Copexodius Maximus
female gaze aint no joke bruh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and Copexodius Maximus
Bloatmaxxed too hard, he just needs to cut.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
ogre =/= masculine

evolving properly and looking masculine just like 2004 Brad Pitt or Hexum is what you ideally want
Brad pitt stars wie achilles in warner bros pictures epische action adventure troja auch mit e Hexum2

looking like a subhuman oger from the swamps of Shrek does not equal the same thing

Attachments

• brad-pitt-stars-wie-achilles-in-warner-bros-pictures-epische-action-adventure-troja-auch-mit-e...jpg
    brad-pitt-stars-wie-achilles-in-warner-bros-pictures-epische-action-adventure-troja-auch-mit-e...jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 0
  • hexum2.jpg
    hexum2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, Deleted member 27472, Sny and 6 others
this isn't male gaze, it's homosexual gaze.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and oldcell
@Maesthetics=King thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Imagine going to a room full of sweaty scumbags to tear your muscle fibres apart while lifting contaminated pieces of metal and wearing skintight shirts and walking around flexing your deformed tumors 24/7 constantly tense looking like a retarded Neanderthal

I hope this kind of body is attainable without roids, clearly my goal
Pitt's body is natty. He said in an interview he used fat burners for Fight Club but in my books that still counts as natural. He did not inject anything.

He just worked out hard and cut down to a very low body fat. He was never huge and it was never his goal to be huge.

A lot of people also think Pitt was in his early to mid 20s in Fight Club. He was 34!

In that Achilles photo above, from the movie Troy, he is 40 (!).
He had the collagen and hairline of a teenager at age 40.
F2C901D2 20DC 4938 AE6D CCF4513D46D2

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, the next o'pry and Deleted member 24789
Imagine going to a room full of sweaty scumbags to tear your muscle fibres apart while lifting contaminated pieces of metal and wearing skintight shirts and walking around flexing your deformed tumors 24/7 constantly tense looking like a retarded Neanderthal
OK jew

Bro became a Polish truck driver 💀
They are LOW IQ, gen Z girl(especially latina,white and Asians) are attracted to homosexual looking skinny guys

My first thought was that he turned into a Slav. Comments pass the vibe check

norwood reaper joined the chat

@Maesthetics=King thoughts?
yea this guy is dumb he killed his smv. he should of kept long hair and stayed lean while adding gains. I don’t advocate for male gaze shaving head and getting orge physique lol

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, cancercell and twilight
just listen to redpillers and all mighty saint andrew faggot hypocrite tate and go gym bro
gym is a massive looksmax if you stay natty and put in some work those guys took gear and ruined there faces I’d ruined their lives

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake