”I’m 5’2 and never had any problem with girls. It must be your personality”

9/10 times they are full of shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 22918, Clark69 and 9 others
Especially in this schizophrenic shithole

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 22918
same goes when ur hearing some story about a girl being a slut or a girl themselves writing about how slutty they are, my brain always conjures up an image of this really hot Stacy when in reality most those girls are like chubby low mid tier girls

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Sub0, Deleted member 22918 and 7 others
Im subhuman

Anyone can say shit on the internet

if you read someone say “I’m an attractive guy”

”I have a gorgeous and beautiful girlfriend”

”I’d rate myself an 8”

”I’m 5’2 and never had any problem with girls. It must be your personality”

9/10 times they are full of shit
Sound like stuff you read on reddit...
I also suspect a lot of it is AI generated, I noticed even a few years ago that smaller, niche subreddits would get a lot of comments that seemed nonsensical, weird and artificial - reddit was very likely testing back then AI generated content, then as it improved it slowly trickled to other big subreddits and now most of reddit is made mostly from that, it's used to get views and promote their agenda.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, try2beme, Yliaster and 1 other person
On reddit,YouTube etc under any video about being gl there’s always so many people saying how they “agree as someone who is handsome” and then sometimes they have a photo as their avi and they are always some utter soyboy

Also someone post @Sprinkles

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Yliaster and Deleted member 14693
same goes when ur hearing some story about a girl being a slut or a girl themselves writing about how slutty they are, my brain always conjures up an image of this really hot Stacy when in reality most those girls are like chubby low mid tier girls
If its on Reddit I always imagine some obese man living out his fucked up fantasies lol

Have you seen Quora

You will see recessed and deformed people talk about their beauty. They are legit in their profile pics most of the time and no one says anything cuz theyre all bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Clark69