"Never Chase Women" Is Incel Advice

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Kraken
I've been aware of these blackpill communities ever since early 2021, and for some reason there is an inclination in users towards believing that men shouldn't approach. I'm going to explain to you, very simply, why that is the worst way you could think.

The Store Analogy
In sexual relationships, think of men as consumers and women as a grocery store. When entering the store, you'll probably smell the odor of its products, and its cheapest prices will hit you first. Like a store, a woman depends on showing her customers what she's worth, and whether or not you decide to buy into that is your choice completely.

For this reason, many guys think that this'll work for men, too. It doesn't, because we're the consumers. Sure, if all men decide to stop approaching like is happening right now, women might consider getting desperate, but it isn't naturally that way, nor will all men stop approaching.

Why even chad needs to approach
Again, in sexual relationships, men are the dominant gender, while women are sub-dominant (not inferior). This means that a man trying to get with a woman, is like a hunter trying to get its prey. You can't just wait for it to come to you (even though bait is a thing but let's forget about that for a while), you have to come after it because you're in the position to chase it.

The "She Has Options" Argument
One commonly thrown around argument against men approaching, is that hundreds of men are probably already approaching her as well. She has more options so it's futile, so to say.

What's wrong with this argument, is that it exactly proves my point. If so many men are chasing one women, then that'd only put you at even more of a disadvantage if you decided to stop chasing.

Think of this way. You are given the option to run a marathon, which has a prize of 1000 dollars. But you're competing against (arguably) hundreds of opponents. Would you better of taking the risk, knowing that there's basically nothing that could go wrong if you just do things naturally, or wouldn't you compete at all?

So from that perspective, you can also see how the "she has other options" argument, is a debating point that mostly nihilists use to make users around here feel even more insecure and hopeless. Don't buy into it, you are always better off approaching.

Asides, the idea that each woman has hundreds of competitors is asinine.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: uksucks, watah, Shahnameh and 8 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX and Art of Pattinson
Bump tbh

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX and Art of Pattinson
Approaching gives you choice

• +1
Reactions: watah, bloomercel, Mewton and 2 others
Approaching is low T and shows you are less attractive than the one being approached

A woman will let it be known she wants your semen

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: notrealdanish, watah, noonespecial and 9 others
False.

Girls like to chase not to be chased.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, bloomercel, JohnDoe and 3 others
It’s ok to chase

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Art of Pattinson and PlayersGetPlayed
If you're ugly
I’ve been approached 2 times total in my life by mtbs and I got to fuck days after. Didn’t have to spend a single dollar to get the cheeks.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, bloomercel and PlayersGetPlayed
Approaching is low T and shows you are less attractive than the one being approached

Low t is caring about someone's opinion. Works in all directions of life. Business, health, etc. If you fail something just go ahead and finally you will get smth. Without approaching anything everyone will be depressed brainrotting cuck
Of course it not works in extreme cases like if someone is sub5 it's over or if someone is homeless he will not be rich in a week

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and PlayersGetPlayed
I’ve been approached 2 times total in my life by mtbs and I got to fuck days after. Didn’t have to spend a single dollar to get the cheeks.
You're really not gonna play the game just so you could get 2 approaches in your entire life? That's not even worth it.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
lol at this point idk anymore

• +1
Reactions: uksucks, Kroker, bloomercel and 2 others

It's okay for you but almost all here are not htn+ and not NT they can't understand if someone is interested unless a girl already stroking your dick on a streets

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Low t is caring about someone's opinion. Works in all directions of life. Business, health, etc. If you fail something just go ahead and finally you will get smth. Without approaching anything everyone will be depressed brainrotting cuck
Of course it not works in extreme cases like if someone is sub5 it's over or if someone is homeless he will not be rich in a week
Just approach every hole theory.

In this instance, you are misinterpreting low IQ for low T. If you know you’re ugly, no amount of confidence is going to get you pussy.

If you aren’t being recorded without knowing in public by foids then finding out about it on tiktok later, then it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: watah, bloomercel and undefined64
Just approach every hole threory

In this instance, you are misinterpreting low IQ for low T. If you know you’re ugly, no amount of confidence is going to get you pussy.

If you aren’t being recorded without knowing in public by foids then finding out about it on tiktok later, then it’s over.
You are right, but as I said in extreme cases(ugliness and other) it will not work so it's over.
Approaching every hole is shit idea

You're really not gonna play the game just so you could get 2 approaches in your entire life? That's not even worth it.
I have a body count of 24 at age 22. 22 of my slays came from mixed approaches and online dating apps.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and PlayersGetPlayed
You mean people who approached you?
I’m referring to both the girl and I were already in similar groups so it was a cooperative approach. Relatively at the same time.

• +1
@PlayersGetPlayed In real life. But a lot of my slays came from dating apps where the girl texted me first and I didn’t swipe first. Bumble, tinder, and yubo.

• +1
I've been aware of these blackpill communities ever since early 2021, and for some reason there is an inclination in users towards believing that men shouldn't approach. I'm going to explain to you, very simply, why that is the worst way you could think.

The Store Analogy
In sexual relationships, think of men as consumers and women as a grocery store. When entering the store, you'll probably smell the odor of its products, and its cheapest prices will hit you first. Like a store, a woman depends on showing her customers what she's worth, and whether or not you decide to buy into that is your choice completely.

For this reason, many guys think that this'll work for men, too. It doesn't, because we're the consumers. Sure, if all men decide to stop approaching like is happening right now, women might consider getting desperate, but it isn't naturally that way, nor will all men stop approaching.

Why even chad needs to approach
Again, in sexual relationships, men are the dominant gender, while women are sub-dominant (not inferior). This means that a man trying to get with a woman, is like a hunter trying to get its prey. You can't just wait for it to come to you (even though bait is a thing but let's forget about that for a while), you have to come after it because you're in the position to chase it.

The "She Has Options" Argument
One commonly thrown around argument against men approaching, is that hundreds of men are probably already approaching her as well. She has more options so it's futile, so to say.

What's wrong with this argument, is that it exactly proves my point. If so many men are chasing one women, then that'd only put you at even more of a disadvantage if you decided to stop chasing.

Think of this way. You are given the option to run a marathon, which has a prize of 1000 dollars. But you're competing against (arguably) hundreds of opponents. Would you better of taking the risk, knowing that there's basically nothing that could go wrong if you just do things naturally, or wouldn't you compete at all?

So from that perspective, you can also see how the "she has other options" argument, is a debating point that mostly nihilists use to make users around here feel even more insecure and hopeless. Don't buy into it, you are always better off approaching.

Asides, the idea that each woman has hundreds of competitors is asinine.
Only chase women if you have chad smv and not super hyper attractive foids to have most success. Ok im done rotting on here for today ya Allah

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and 1966Ford
I agree to most of that but only approach when there's some IOI/interest already. Else you're in for a humiliation ritual

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, bloomercel, JovenCansao and 2 others
There's no purpose of chasing foids, a lot of them wants Chad.

Wallahi it's that simple.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Mewton
So? I could order a MTB to my house any day of the week from tinder

If you’re picky about women you need to approach. The truly hot girls will not approach you

But if you’re happy fucking avergae and below girls then yeah, just wait for them to approach you

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, IWTKMH, Shahnameh and 3 others

Jfl but I agree

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and PlayersGetPlayed

If you’re picky about women you need to approach. The truly hot girls will not approach you

But if you’re happy fucking avergae and below girls then yeah, just wait for them to approach you
U gotta start recording tapes with mtbs from tinder.

Imagine the forum reps

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

Because we aren’t psl gods

I mean honestly it's kind of true. If you are a chad you don't need to chase anyone, foids will FIGHT (!!!!!!!!!!!!) over you.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Never Get Up and PlayersGetPlayed
i lowkey just spike their drinks at the function 😂😂
IMG 0661

• JFL

Come back to reality here, champion

I mean honestly it's kind of true. If you are a chad you don't need to chase anyone, foids will FIGHT (!!!!!!!!!!!!) over you.
Your not a chad, so foids wont approach you.

Cut the cap

There's no purpose of chasing foids, a lot of them wants Chad.

Wallahi it's that simple.

If ur a sub chad u have no choice but to be out there in the real world approaching

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, 1966Ford and PlayersGetPlayed
Come back to reality here, champion

Your not a chad, so foids wont approach you.

Cut the cap

If ur a sub chad u have no choice but to be out there in the real world approaching
Idk I think SubHuman looks pretty good if that's him in the pfp.

By approaching are you only talking about real life? In my experience only mtb will approach you just in the street or public area. And a htb will very rarely approach in a social setting like a party. BUT, if you are chad they will have no problem tracking down your social media and adding you in the hopes that you still “chase” them despite they made the first move so to say and sought you out.

Doesn’t apply beyond high school and college tho. Adult life you got to approach the actual attractive woman whether virtually or irl

• +1