Never cheat on your barber

wsada

wsada

Cristiano Ronaldo.
Fucking hell man I'm gonna write a suicide note to my parents rn

Last haircut I had was the best ever it boosted my confidence and I was like a Chad

Now I lost all my smv I'm gonna kill myself oh my god family reunion in 2 days and school too I can't let anybody see me like this even my parents I'm killing myself what's the most painless way to die? Please help fuck I hate life why me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Clqs, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Always knew you were a little zesty :love:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Clqs, dbva and wsada

Last haircut I had was the best ever it boosted my confidence and I was like a Chad

Now I lost all my smv I'm gonna kill myself oh my god family reunion in 2 days and school too I can't let anybody see me like this even my parents I'm killing myself what's the most painless way to die? Please help fuck I hate life why me
be bald chad :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: uskinhead stand oud :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

• WTF
Reactions: wsada
just have long hair theory

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium and wsada
Wouldn't work I already tried this method
works perfectly bhai, still growing my wolfcut down to my shoulders

i like having long feminine hair, makes me feel like a pretty princess just to physiquemogg and heightmogg everyone around me, a good combo tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Goth and wsada

i like having long feminine hair, makes me feel like a pretty princess just to physiquemogg and heightmogg everyone around me, a good combo tbh
Where Im from you're just gonna get called a faggot then get raped by everybody

• +1
Reactions: dbva
Where Im from you're just gonna get called a faggot then get raped by everybody
im from sweden, i know what u mean cuz my country is infected with annoying arabs, the thing is though they are all 5'7 and below, pure cagefuel actually, and they only act scary in groups

im also low inhib and know how to defend myself so they dont mess with me or people i know, its mostly teachers or random kids that are alone, kinda sad tbh but it is what it is

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and Goth

like my pfp

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dbva and wsada
like my pfp

like this but the ends are a bit shorter

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Goth and wsada

idk how to find a good barber, i wouldnt mind paying a premium, but all the barbers ive ever been to have screwed me over

• +1
Reactions: wsada and dbva
Misread the title as brother and thought wtf. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and dbva
idk how to find a good barber, i wouldnt mind paying a premium, but all the barbers ive ever been to have screwed me over
a barber in romania hooked me up with consultation, styling, wash and cut for 15$, u gotta take ur chances sometimes

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and 6PSLcel